Off Topic Messages

Who is your favorite late night talk show host?

Jay Leno-The Tonight Show(NBC)
44%
Conan O'Brian-Late Night with Conan O' Brian(NBC)
16%
David Letterman-The Late Show(CBS)
32%
Craig Ferguson-The Late Late Show(CBS)
8%
Jimmy Kimmel-Jimmy Kimmel Live(ABC)
No votes

Total votes : 25

Your favorite late night talk show host

Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:46 am

Who is you favorite late night talk show host? Craig Ferguson is my favorite! Letterman is ok too, but I really don't like the others.
Last edited by Leo on Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:52 am

Simple....None....I need the sleep :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:26 am

David Letterman....because it is broadcasted in Brazil :D
And I like it.....

Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 am

I voted for Conan, but my absolute favorite is the King Of Late Night, the late Johnny Carson.

Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:01 am

i voted for jay, because i tend to enjoy his personality more. letterman is ok. i used to like conan, but sometimes he's a little grating.

Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:04 pm

Letterman for me. However, I don't get to see the show as much as I'd like.

Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:56 pm

I get to watch Leno and O'Brien:

I prefer Leno. Conan and his "entrance" really put me off -the canned women screaming sounds as also Max Weinberg and the noise makers. :twisted: Conan spends way too much time telling everyone what a fantastic show he has every night....I agreee he grates on my nerves so I dont watch him anymore.

Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:18 pm

Conan should have stuck to writing for The Simpson's and Leno just grates on my nerves. I can't even watch him anymore, especially since he added that lameass attempt to be cool by shaking hands with all the "kids" who are right up front. In reality, those seats are reserved and good looking younger folks are moved up there right before taping begins. It's staged to make him look like he has all these young fans who love him. Also, so much of that show is scripted. Almost all of the man-on-the-street "Jaywalking" segments and the "Jeopardy" type segments (showing the "stupidity of today's kids) are scripted. In my opinion, that's lame as Hell and discounts the intelligence of the viewer. Letterman never resorts to such tactics, nor does he have to.

Tom

Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:52 am

David Letterman - all the way.

Rich

Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:43 am

Dick Cavett

Sincerely MB280E

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:51 am

I honestly can't believe that dim bulb Leno is leading this poll.

Letterman's not as great as he used to be, yet he's still four to 10 times better than the rest of them.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:04 am

I like Jay Leno best, yes some of his skits are totally lame, and contrived. Letterman I used to really love to watch when he was on after Carson. He just grates on my nerves now for the most part. If he has a guest on I want to watch I'll watch him then. I don't like his monologes at all.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:09 am

It's pretty funny that Jimmy doesn't have any votes. :lol: He actually is pretty funny when I watch him, but he has terrible guests most of the time. lol I love it when he has on his show "This week in unnecessary censorship" lol That's always pretty good.

JEFF d
Elvis fan