Off Topic Messages

Bueller?..............Bueller?..............Bueller???

Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:55 pm

Paramount has announced that a two-disc special edition of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, which stars Matthew Broderick, Alan Ruck, Mia Sara, Jeffrey Jones and Jennifer Grey will street on January 10th. No word on extras, but here's the artwork:

Tom

Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:10 pm

Fantastic...one of my favorite movies of all time. I sure hope there are some nice extras included.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:17 pm

EagleUSA wrote:I sure hope there are some nice extras included.

I'd love some commentaries by Matt, Alan, Mia, and, if he can stop looking at naked pictures of 8-year-old boys long enough, Jeffrey.

Tom

Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:23 pm

Man, that was so disappointing. I really like his work. Beatlejuice was another favorite of mine. He's also very good in Deadwood. Let's hope he gets his sh*t together.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:25 pm

I agree 100%. I've always liked his work. I guess you just never know who the creepy pedophiles are. Hey, anyone seen M............... well, nevermind.

Tom

Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:56 pm

he was good as emperor joseph II in amadeus as well. damn he was in a lot of movies i like.

ferris is definitely an 80s classic.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:39 am

i thought he died a year or so ago...

Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:14 am

according to imdb he's still around.

his last project seems to have been deadwood in 2004.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:22 am

Ferris Bueller is a movie I will for sure buy the DVD of. I always watch about half an hour of it when I see it on TV. Charlie Sheen's charactar is great as well.