Off Topic Messages

What a MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:14 pm

Farrakhan: Levee May Have Been Bombed To Flood Black People

WASHINGTON -- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said it's up to the government to prove that a levee wasn't bombed to flood poor black people out of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Farrakhan said he's heard that military explosives may have been used to blow a hole in the levee, resulting in what he said would amount to "mass murder."

Quoting the Bible and the Quran, The Rev. Farrakhan said he suspects there was a government conspiracy behind the New Orleans flooding, but is confident that God will reveal the truth.

At present, God had no comment.

Tom

Re: What a MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:55 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:

Tom

When he does, I hope it's in the form of a lightening bolt right down this jerks throat!

Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:57 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:When he does, I hope it's in the form of a lightening bolt right down this jerks throat!

I would hope he would take the southern route with that lightning bolt.

Tom

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:21 pm

What a paranoid loser. Perhaps the US really should have separate states as advocated by the Nation of Islam. One for the regular population and one for members of the Nation of Islam. I'm sure there's some unused swampland going spare. :)

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:32 pm

tsk tsk - don't y'all know it's racist to disagree with and/or insult a black leader.

Doc would be outraged at these reactions to Farrahkhan.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:36 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:tsk tsk - don't y'all know it's racist to disagree with and/or insult a black leader.

Doc would be outraged at these reactions to Farrahkhan.

I doubt Doc would be outraged. The Nation of Islam are racist crackpots. I wouldn't put them in the category of a legitimate civil rights organisation.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:13 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Farrakhan: Levee May Have Been Bombed To Flood Black People

[i]WASHINGTON -- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said it's up to the government to prove that a levee wasn't bombed to flood poor black people out of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Shouldn't be the other way around. Shoudn't be them proving that the governement used explosives for that?

And what will be the point of doing that?

Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:38 am

I was watching some show last night can't remember if it was on Fox News or MSNBC but they were telling that he had said recently that he had gone up in a spaceship to have his conversation with God. :shock: :roll: Unbelievable that people actually follow this crack pot... but then again Jimmy Swaggert is still on TV, go figure!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:01 pm

JEFF d wrote:

I was watching some show last night can't remember if it was on Fox News or MSNBC but they were telling that he had said recently that he had gone up in a spaceship to have his conversation with God. :shock: :roll: Unbelievable that people actually follow this crack pot... but then again Jimmy Swaggert is still on TV, go figure!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

I KNOW!!!!!! I saw him on late night TV here a few days ago........unbelievable. Jim Bakker is back on the tube as well. Less hair, but more gall. :roll:

Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:25 pm

Francesc wrote:
Tom in North Carolina wrote:Farrakhan: Levee May Have Been Bombed To Flood Black People

[i]WASHINGTON -- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said it's up to the government to prove that a levee wasn't bombed to flood poor black people out of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Shouldn't be the other way around. Shoudn't be them proving that the governement used explosives for that?

We bombed the levees to get poor blacks out of New Orleans. The only ones that will be able to afford to move back after redevelopment are rich white heterosexual protestant males, and their blond trophy wives who cook, clean and make babies. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice came up with the plan.

Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:30 am

I caught part of the rally on C-Span.

They were hawking a brand new! cd featuring Prince.
Purchase one before you leave the rally.

anyway,

Farrakhan praised Allah and told his followers to overthrow the US govt.

- wow, not every muslim extremist threat uses a box-cutter blade.
some use a P.A. system.

Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:58 am

scotch wrote:
Francesc wrote:

We bombed the levees to get poor blacks out of New Orleans. The only ones that will be able to afford to move back after redevelopment are rich white heterosexual protestant males, and their blond trophy wives who cook, clean and make babies. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice came up with the plan.

Make sense ! Thank you ! :oops:

Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:31 am

Farrakahn is black so therefore he's called an activist. You and I know him better as a racist.