Off Topic Messages

Mr. Smudgy Elvis Socks

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:05 am

I was recently given a pair of Elvis socks (that makes me a REAL fan), but when I put them on the image of The King turns into a weird 'Mr. Smudgy' kind of blurred image.
Does anyone have any tips on how I can keep Elvis looking like Elvis. There's nothing I like better than flashing my socks, but not when they have 'Mr. Smudgy' on them.
Must dash, my oven's on fire.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:00 pm

Yes, that does make you a real fan, but you must WASH them! That will make Mr. Smudgy go away. What has your mom been teaching you?
sue

Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:13 pm

So did you wash them?
sue

Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:15 pm

silver wrote:So did you wash them?
sue

No he didn't wash them, but I did, and they are still Mr Smudgy when he puts them on.
From Mrs Tits McGhee.( the wife )

Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:40 pm

Hmmmm, maybe you need to tell the person who gave them to him that your size is bigger!
sue

Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:59 pm

Ummm, ummmm, Tits (you see I'm getting really desperate when I actually type in your given name) - I do hope I didn't commit a double trouble post when I said to tell the person who gave you the socks a bigger size!! Mrs. Tits washed your socks. I hope it wasn't she that gave them to you because if it was, then I insulted her twice because she must already know your size!!

Hmmmmm, Colin was right. About typing in your name, that is!! LOL :lol:

sue

Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: No offence taken Sue, I quite like Mr. Smudgy.
From Mrs. McGhee

Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:53 am

I quite like you and Mr. McGhee!! The reason I mentioned Mr. McGhee's mom earlier, is that in one post, I'm sure that he said he was 13. I'm very trusting! When I was in high school one of my counselors told me in no way would I ever work with troubled kids, "because they would look you square in the eye and lie and you would believe them." Many years later, when I had about 5-6 kids in during recess for teasing one of their classmates, they denied it until one finally said, "Yeah, I did it." Then of course they all admitted it. In the conversation, one of them said, "I've lied to you before." They all had. It turns out they did because, "you believed us." I know Mr. T was just kidding, but I actually believed him!!
sue

Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:06 am

Believe me it's like living with a 13 year old sometimes. :lol:
Mrs McGhee.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You two must be a FUN couple!!
sue

BTW, this being Wednesday, we have a short school day and so I'm goofing off, which I do by coming to this site!! Guess I better get back to work now!