Off Topic Messages

My Shopping List

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:46 am

Hope nobody minds, but I've got to go shopping in the morning and I can't find a bit of paper to write a list out on. So I'll have to put it on here.
Right, here we go:
Sprouts
Onions
Potatoes
Peanut Butter (crunchy not smooth)
Bananas (for my mate with the cape)
Carrots
Haemorrhoid cream
Large jar of figs
Dozen eggs
Blackberries
Blueberries
Strawberries
Chuckberries
Mistletoe
Wine
Kitty litter
Spices: Saffron, Sporty, Ginger, Baby, Scary and Posh
Jockstrap
Stain remover
Ricky Martin DVD
Butter beans
Roast beef
Cheese
Paper hankies
Wank mag
More paper hankies
Whiskey
34 bales of hay

Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If there's anything you need just let me know and I'll get it when I'm out.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:33 am

Tits wrote:
Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If there's anything you need just let me know and I'll get it when I'm out.

Out? From which nuthouse were you planning your escape? Just give us the date & time and we'll make sure the proper authorities stand by with a full supply of wank mags & double your usual dosage of Thorazine.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:43 am

EagleUSA wrote:Tits wrote:

Out? From which nuthouse were you planning your escape? Just give us the date & time and we'll make sure the proper authorities stand by with a full supply of wank mags & double your usual dosage of Thorazine.

It's the Ricky Martin DVD, the wank mag, the paper hankies and the 34 bales of hay that I'm most concerned about... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Br
Kristian

Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:25 am

Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:It's the Ricky Martin DVD, the wank mag, the paper hankies and the 34 bales of hay that I'm most concerned about...

If he had a gallon of mayonaise, 2 shaved squirrels and a 17 AA batteries on the list............oh, that reminds me, Rusty PM me.

Tom

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:36 pm

Just back from shopping. Can you believe that I forgot the butter beans?

Re: My Shopping List

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:44 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:34 bales of hay

Are Tesco selling hay now??

[Every little helps! - Tesco]

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:46 pm

I beg your pardon? :shock:

Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:21 pm

renanagulled wrote:
I beg your pardon? :shock:

...I never promised you a rose garden... :lol:

Br
Kristian

Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:25 pm

Dang it.........I wish I'd seen this before you left, I could have gotten you to pick up a weed eater and other erotic power tools.......oh well, maybe next time :D

Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:35 pm

Not to worry, Mr. Boss Man. I'm going back again tomorrow for the butter beans I forgot so I'll pick your stuff up then. But you'll have to tell me what a weed eater is and exactly which erotic power tools you need. Judging by that lovely picture of Charlie you have there I guess it's an Anal Intruder you're after...

Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:36 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:Not to worry, Mr. Boss Man. I'm going back again tomorrow for the butter beans I forgot so I'll pick your stuff up then. But you'll have to tell me what a weed eater is and exactly which erotic power tools you need. Judging by that lovely picture of Charlie you have there I guess it's an Anal Intruder you're after...

Could you pick me a polk salad??

Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:45 pm

You mean a real mess of?

Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:09 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:Judging by that lovely picture of Charlie you have there I guess it's an Anal Intruder you're after...

If that were the case, I'd ask for a plunger.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:13 pm

Big Boss Man wrote: plunger.

Plunger?, I hardly know her??

Tom

Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:16 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:It's the Ricky Martin DVD, the wank mag, the paper hankies and the 34 bales of hay that I'm most concerned about...

If he had a gallon of mayonaise, 2 shaved squirrels and a 17 AA batteries on the list............oh, that reminds me, Rusty PM me.

Tom

You called? 8)

Should the stain remover not have come after the Ricky Martin dvd? :oops: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: