Off Topic Messages

Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:35 am

No you did not adress the "pull off" effect in tapping and why that is not adressed to the "right handed pull off" school of deadheads. But hey, if you did, please quote it.

By the way, you insist that Eddie doesn't Tap on Eruption(by your narrow minded definition :lol: :lol: ).

So please fill me in on one thing.

What is happening at 1:25 and 1:26 of Eruption????

Hmmmm, I'll take that apology now!

Meanwhile as far as Running With the Devil. The tone after "...and All I got I had to steal" and "when I jumped out on the road" are the 12th fret..7th fret...5th fret. Classic, fretted harmonics NOT tapped harmonics. SO WRONG.

Ditto for I'm The One. All 5th and 7th NATURAL harmonics.

Again, I'll take that apology now.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:30 pm

Silence???

Personal attacks to me aside, you seem to come up empty when barraged with FACTS. :lol:

Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:15 pm

are you that starbed for attenion :?:

unlike you, I work and have a life and don't constantly sit on this board.

I've already schooled you enuff on this matter, but you choose to stay ignorant and blind.

I'm on the way to work and don't have the time to play with you right now gene...

besides, this discussion had jus gotten plain boring. you can come back and write more of your babling drivel, whiny ass complaints and corny ass one liners, I don't care...

I told you you'd be back real soon... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:57 am

Dude face it, you are wrong on all counts and it is painfully obvious. It isn't starved for attention it is nailing a point home. BIG TIME. Dissprove my FACTS or give me the "props" that you said you would.

Or are you not a man of your word? That is the problem with this generation. It is built on liars and hypocrites. You don't like where the discussion goes, so you call names and make personal attacks. Well, I can take that just fine, but it would still be nice if you would at least be honest with yourself.

Eddie Tapped on Eruption...even by your definition. Eddie did not tap on Running With the Devil or I'm the One...even by your definition.