Off Topic Messages

For Those Who Think Our In-Fighting Is Bad....Check This Out

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:40 am

We play pattycakes here on this site compared to what goes on at the Alt.elvis.king website.

That messageboard is out of controll. I can't believe anyone even posts there. I feel sorry for the Genie lady, she is always drilled over there. For the life of me I can't figure why she hangs around there.

Any bit of information that is legit is usually culled from this site.

I wonder if this speaks to the character of Marty that he is the king of that domain.

Have a read...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.elvi ... bb1fcc7d38

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:46 am

Thanks for the reminder of why I never go there. Not my kind of place and definitely not respectful of Elvis.

Actually, it has been quite peaceful on this board lately.

Why is that?

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:53 am

That's atrocious! No excuse at all! :x

Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:52 pm

I didn't even bother to look. That place went off the rails a while
ago, sadly.

It's nice that we even have an "off-topic" section.

...Keeps the Elvis section
focused.

Most of us "agree to disagree" which is the best spirit.

Regards .............

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:31 pm

I pointed this out, I think, on the thread that talked about Steve_M leaving the board. What we put up with here is nothing, and I mean nothing, compared to other forums in general, and the alt.elvis.king board proves it.

There are people on here that I don't get along with, but frankly I would rather not get along with them than the morons that frequent this other board. I posted there at one time. but never again.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:24 pm

Indeed, I can't remember the last time I visited that place. After that beautiful read, I see I haven't missed much!

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:28 pm

I see their "Moderator-Free" format is doing wonderfully. :roll: