Off Topic Messages

I'll Be Seeing Charlie Hodge

Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:23 pm

Hi Friends,
The family and I are about to embark on a little weekend trip to the lovely mountains of Eastern Tennesse. The only thing is this, some of my family members are insisting that we go and see the show there at the theatre that Charlie Hodge performs at.

So, I guess I'll have to go along :( since if I don't they'll leave me!

Anybody have anything they'd like me to "heckle" good ole Charlie with :twisted:

Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:47 pm

Give the ole scarf pushing midget a big hug from Eagle!

Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:47 am

Tell him: "Elvis never gave me a car either, so I'm going to go out and buy a Rolls-Royce tomorrow." :wink:

(......slap......)

N8
...just a fan....

Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:07 am

Take a close look at those lips -- you know where they were from 1958 to 1977.

Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:27 am

Yeah, it's hard to believe in 19 years he never came up for air once!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: I'll Be Seeing Charlie Hodge

Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:25 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Hi Friends,
The family and I are about to embark on a little weekend trip to the lovely mountains of Eastern Tennesse. The only thing is this, some of my family members are insisting that we go and see the show there at the theatre that Charlie Hodge performs at.

So, I guess I'll have to go along :( since if I don't they'll leave me!

Anybody have anything they'd like me to "heckle" good ole Charlie with :twisted:

Go to the show, have fun and enjoy it. When you come back, let us know how the show went.

Tom (from Ohio)

Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:24 am

No I was just kidding...

I never had a problem with Mr. Hodge.
You just know the guy loved Elvis to a fault.

Hope you get a chance to meet him!

Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:37 am

im also going to tennesse and to pigeon forge which is were the show is. and will probally take in the show too. as for charlie hes a likeable guy ;i ve had amny conversations with him after the show. hes very friendly .

Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:31 pm

Geez, it's been nearly 3 weeks since my trip and I totally forgot to post a follow up about it; sorry for my memory loss!

The two shows I caught were pretty good, but I noticed that ole Charlie didn't have much to say. He just came out halfway in to the show, sang harmony on 4 songs, gave out scarves, made a quick plug about his video & book, then left the stage. At least he still takes time after the show to sign autographs and talk with the fans and is still a very friendly man.

Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:34 am

bossa_nova_baby_2003 or KEVIN HEAD:

Hi there, how about the promised payment? You told me and the rest of the mb it would be dealed with this week, which is now almost over. You force me to take further action with constantly breaking your word. Keep your promise or I will keep mine in reporting you to the proper authorities!