Off Topic Messages

Bloody women drivers!!! ;0)

Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:13 am

Bloody women drivers!!! :x

:x :x :x

Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:13 am

Yes, one just put a dint in the back of my car!!! :x

:wink:

P.s. and I just had that bit fixed from the last dint.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:06 am

At first I clicked on this thinking I was going to find a grusome pic of a bunch of massacred women! :oops:

Sorry, Sam, hope you at least have good insurance...or rather they do, since it must be all their fault..being women drivers they are. :wink:

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:04 am

There's a commercial here in the U.S. about a man and woman on their first date. For some reason, she is driving and it is absolutely pouring down rain. He buys her dinner and she wants to know if he takes all of his women there. He responds with a sly look by saying maybe.

She then is cut off by a driver who happens to be a woman. She says, did you see that? She almost hit me. The man foolishly responds with a sigh women drivers.

She gives him a look that could kill then pulls over to the curb. He is then seen soaking wet as she drives away.

Watch your remarks about women, guys. You may pay for them later.

I've been paying for nearly 23 years now.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:26 am

My car was parked. I wasn't in it. She was writing a note for me to leave on my car when I turned up. Such a tiny dint but it will cost a fortune to fix it. I took it to the repair shop and he couldn't believe it. It was just the same as I took it to him last time. He said he could use the same quote.

Cost about a grand last time. But she is insured with the same company as me, so there shouldn't be any problems.

8)

Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:33 am

Sam -

You mean there are cars in Newcastle now ?

You'll have street lights next !

Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:47 am

sam

Same insurance company?

That woman isn't by chance your wife?

Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:06 am

No not my wife and not my daughter. Some tourist!!!! Just visiting!!! :x

Will be without a car for 3 days(when I take it in)!! :cry:

8)

Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:24 am

On her first drive ever back in 1964, my wife Maureen crashed our car into a tree. The tree is still there. The car was a write-off!
It was my beautiful 1956 Dodge Coronet. See the estate version in, "Loving You". The band traveled in it. Hot Dog!

Maureen never drove since. Not that I ever stood in her way:-)

Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:09 pm

carolynlm wrote:oh oh.....wasn't me.... :shock:

Don"t know about that lassie...one has put up many post"s since.

:P

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Rob wrote:

Be careful, Rob. I understand that sort of thing is illegal outside of Nevada.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:43 pm

Sam, maybe she was gazing at your sexy body and just couldn't hit the brakes in time?

oh, I forgot....HI SAM! :D

Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:52 pm

EagleUSA wrote:Rob wrote:

Be careful, Rob. I understand that sort of thing is illegal outside of Nevada.

Hmm. Maybe I should re-phrase that.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:41 pm

Sam, good thing you were not bending over the car, that could have dented more than your pride :D

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:04 am

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. They were a perfect match and had a perfect wedding. Their life together was perfect.

One snowy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple were driving their perfect car along a winding road when they noticed someone up ahead in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help.

There stood an honest politician next to his broken down car. He told them he was desperately trying to get home to his family with their Christmas presents.

Not wanting to disappoint children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded the honest politician and his gifts into their car. Soon they were driving the politician and his gifts home.

Unfortunately driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and the honest politician were in a terrible accident.

Who was driving?

Answer: The perfect woman; there is no such thing as a perfect man or an honest politician.

(Got this joke from another E board. Thanks, Z)
sue

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:06 am

Big Boss Man wrote:oh, I forgot....HI SAM! :D

Hi BIG

:D

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:43 am

silver wrote:there is no such thing as a perfect man or an honest politician.

Sue -

You are a sweetheart in every sense of the word. I usually enjoy reading your posts and you usually seem caring and considerate of other people. That's why I can say this to you as your friend.......

Please don't ever give up your teaching job.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:12 am

Rob,
So you didn't think it was funny? :lol: :lol: :lol: I will never give up my day job! Since it's mostly women (well, now ALL women), I hear these jokes a lot!! Sorry to hurt your masculine sensitivities!! I MEAN THIS!!

sue

Do you think we drove our only male teacher away?? Oh, that's really terrible!!!!! I do mean that, too. Well, no, now that I think about it, he left to follow his lady love to wherever she went. Well, I mean to another school (where she went).

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:52 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know what to say? Do I stick with the girls or should I be nice?
sue

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:55 am

Don't make me start with the "women jokes." I would have a lot of support on this from the guys on the board.

You women are quite out numbered here (not that I necessarily like that fact.)

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:24 am

Well, if we're so outnumbered, then I might as well speak for the minority!!

Physician: You need a brain transplant.
Patient: How much will that cost?
Physician: Well, for a man's brain it's $5,000. For a woman's, it's $500.
Patient: What's the difference?
Physician: Well, we have to do that because a woman's brain has actually been used.

sue
(JLGB, don't tell Z! Even if you're in the majority, we started at the same place!! Loyalty is important. Listen to the teacher.)

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:42 am

Sue and Carolyn -
I started a new thread especially for you. Sorry, but you asked for it. Check it out.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:36 pm

Carolyn, ya know I was just playing. Love you ladies too much to let a few dings get to me. :wink:

Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:18 am

Stay strong, geno. Don't give in to the temptresses.

They'll lure you in like a spider lures a fly. You must stay strong. Resist their charm and soft feminine touch by all means. Don't ever let a beautiful woman get the best of......Holy Cow! If you could only see what just walked by. What a babydoll!

Gotta run!

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:04 pm

Where did they go george....where did they go....where did they go george...where did th..