Off Topic Messages

Slick Willy: Clinton Becomes A Condom

Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:17 pm

Slick Willy: Clinton becomes condom
Names of Bill, Monica Lewinsky to be used on contraceptives

WorldNetDaily.com

A fitting tribute to the man who had Monica Lewinsky perform oral sex on him in the Oval Office on Easter Sunday. I understand that their advertising slogans are: "Always wear a 'Clinton' when you're getting a 'Lewinsky'!"; "I still believe in a place called the G-spot"; "Extra-thin skinned!"; and "For when you really, really want to feel her pain." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was it inevitable?

The names of former President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, the intern who had sex with the commander in chief, will be attached to a new line of condoms.

According to a report in the Mainichi Daily News, a contraceptive company in China has begun marketing condoms under the brand names Clinton and Lewinsky, "apparently seeking to exploit the White House affair that led to the impeachment of America's 42nd president."

"The Clinton condom will be the top of our line," said Liu Wenhua of the Guangzhou Rubber Group. "The Lewinsky condom is not quite as good."

A box of 12 with Clinton's name will sell for about $3.72, with the Lewinsky version going for $2.35.

"The names we chose are symbols of people who are responsible and dedicated to their jobs," Liu said. "I believe Bill Clinton cannot be unhappy about this because he's a very generous man."

Re: Slick Willy: Clinton Becomes A Condom

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:16 am

[quote]

A fitting tribute to the man who had Monica Lewinsky perform oral sex on him in the Oval Office on Easter Sunday.

He HAD her perform it? I don't think he HAD her do anything she didn't want to do. She appeared to be a willing participant who instigated much of it herself.

In other words, I'm sure she didn't mind at all and was glad to help out in anyway possible. She's just that kind of thoughtful girl.