Off Topic Messages

Anyone feel uneasy watching Lisa Marie?

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:27 pm

Strange one this..

I've just been watching the video for 'Dirty Laundry', Lisa Marie's last single.. and I find myself feeling awfully guilty and ashamed for finding her sexy.. I feel like Elvis is looking down going 'Oi, that's my daughter, ya dirty ba*tard!'..

Anyone else have this problem???

K.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:31 pm

I`ve always found her too masculine looking to be sexy.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:32 pm

Anyone else have this problem???

nope

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:43 pm

Oh great.. so it's just me.

Wayda not back me up there lads!

:oops:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:54 pm

I wish I could see more of her!!! :wink:

:D

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:26 pm

Sam you dirty ole' Fool! :lol:

P.S. HI SAM ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:37 pm

I'm afraid Lisa Marie's problem is that she looks too much like her old man for me to ever entertain such thoughts.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:49 pm

I don't feel uneasy watching Lisa because of her looks; rather, I get a little uneasy watching her because I don't feel she's all that talented. I give her a lot of credit for getting out there and doing what she's doing, and the pressure she's under must be huge, but I still feel that she pales by comparison to a zillion other artists who can't get the stage she's gotten because of who she is.

Just my opinion...

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:55 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
P.S. HI SAM ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi BIG

8)

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:27 pm

Lisa can be a very feminine and beautiful lady when she chooses to be.

Do I feel guilty because I think she's attractive? Not in the least.

If Elvis is looking down, he couldn't possibly be thinking any worse thoughts than he did when she married Wacko.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:29 pm

Rob wrote:If Elvis is looking down, he couldn't possibly be thinking any worse thoughts than he did when she married Wacko.

Haha.. Well said Rob!

The mind still boggles..

Re: Anyone feel uneasy watching Lisa Marie?

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:47 pm

KevinK wrote:Anyone feel uneasy watching Lisa Marie?

You assume that someone else is watching.

Tom

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:47 pm

She's a beautiful woman who looks way too much like her father for me to really entertain any sexual thoughts about her.

I often thought how creepy it was for an Elvis fan like Nic Cage to make love to her...he had to see Elvis lying there under him.....ewww

Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:07 pm

Yeah, concur with that! I "root" for her, but draw the line
at being attracted to her. However, she does share some those
characteristics of western beauty that Elvis embodied but with
a feminine touch. In truth, Priscilla had a certain Elvisian look about her, i.e. right ethnicity, no big nose, etc. So their spawn was bound
to be pretty much in line with the King.

As for Eagle's comment,
I think that's one of the reasons Lisa went ape when she realized
it was just a way for Nick "get closer" to the King ...

Eww.....

I hope that's totally untrue. :oops:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:08 pm

EagleUSA wrote:She's a beautiful woman who looks way too much like her father for me to really entertain any sexual thoughts about her.

I often thought how creepy it was for an Elvis fan like Nic Cage to make love to her...he had to see Elvis lying there under him.....ewww

Maybe that was the attraction :shock: Er ok, I'll shut up :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:35 pm

Just as long as Lisa Marie doesn't don an Elvis Vegas jumpsuit like
Britney... :shock:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:55 pm

EagleUSA wrote:She's a beautiful woman who looks way too much like her father for me to really entertain any sexual thoughts about her.

I understand what you mean.

She's attractive - within limit.

I suspect that her first husband Danny Keogh didn't like Elvis or study Elvis or stare at Elvis too much.

He could funtion, and indulge in her intimacy, and for years with her. :roll:

Lisa probably does need a lover/mate who has no interest in her father.
No interest in Elvis? What a minority to pool from.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:42 pm

Would`nt you think though that with parents who looked as good as Elvis and Cilla, Lisa would be the best looking female on the planet ?

Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:59 pm

Yes, I have problems watching anyone as untalented as her attempting to sing :!:

Sincerely MB280E

Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:01 pm

I think she is very sexy......I've had many fantasies at night about her.

'Nuff said on my part before I stick my foot in my mouth........ :oops:

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:25 am

Lisa Marie is a very good looking girl, but too masculin for my taste when it comes to physical attraction.

She kind of reminds me of Wynonna Judd that way...

That said, I think Elvis would've been proud of his daughter, and rightfully so!

But when it comes to her singing, not to mention who's boots she's had under her bed, well... :wink:

No offence meant, Lisa, if you should read this! :oops:

Yeah, right... Like she's a member of this board... :roll: :wink:

Br
Kristian

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:15 am

Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:Lisa Marie is a very good looking girl, but too masculin for my taste when it comes to physical attraction.

I know what you mean. Perhaps it's because we so readily associate her features with Elvis though and it's hard to escape that. I think she is capable of looking very feminine when she chooses to, but rarely goes for the girly look. In the pic at the link below, I think she looks great.

http://img15.imgspot.com/?u=/u/05/269/19/privateview1127862775.jpg

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:13 am

Tony Trout wrote:I think she is very sexy......I've had many fantasies at night about her.

'Nuff said on my part before I stick my foot in my mouth........ :oops:

As long as it's only your foot...

Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:52 am

She is a very mediocre artist, that is putting it kindly. It isn't difficult watching her (or listening to her), because I never do.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:45 pm

TJ wrote:
In the pic at the link below, I think she looks great.

Uh uhhhhh....she looks like somebody cut & pasted Elvis's face circa 1956 onto a woman's body. That's a damn scary picture!!! :shock: