Off Topic Messages

When's this chick going to get her S@$% together?????

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:04 pm

Singer Mindy McCready In Hospital After Overdose

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Mindy McCready is in fair condition in a Nashville hospital, where she spent the weekend.

Nashville police said McCready overdosed on an antidepressant medication early Friday, after quarreling on the phone with the father of her unborn child.

A police report said McCready had argued over the phone with William McKnight about whether his parents would help pay for the pregnancy.

McKnight was charged with trying to kill the singer earlier this year.

A spokesman at St. Thomas Hospital said McCready remained in fair condition Sunday night.

The 29-year-old singer has had a series of legal and personal problems in recent months, including a drunken driving arrest in Nashville, an arrest in Arizona, and a suicide attempt in Florida.

Last year, McCready was charged with obtaining the painkiller OxyContin fraudulently at a pharmacy.

McCready had a No. 1 hit in 1996, titled "Guys Do It All the Time."

Tom

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:29 pm

Wow!! She's doing drugs, getting drunk and whatever and she's pregnant? Man, what a messed up woman. The poor kid, if born, will probably be in bad shape for it's whole life because of her.

jeff R

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:46 pm

You know I actually liked her first album as well as her interpretation of her part of the American Trilogy on an Elvis tribute.

Pretty sad actually, cause I thought she has some talent. Of course what is that without judgement!

I am with Jeff R, ruining your kid is the lowest of low.

Course here is what I found:

More Trouble For Mindy McCready
May 13 '05

Mindy McCready was beaten and nearly strangled Sunday, May 8, by an ex-boyfriend, William Patrick McKnight. According to The Tennessean , McKnight was arrested Sunday and charged with attempted criminal homicide and especially aggravated burglary. He was being held in jail Monday night in lieu of $130,000 bond. Mindy, 28, was beaten in the face, slammed into the floor and her bed's headboard and choked until she thought she was going to lose consciousness, according to police reports. Blood vessels in her eyes were burst in the assault. "The doctor said that had ......

Troubled country star MINDY McCREADY's terrible 2005 just got worse - the singer has reportedly been hospitalised in Florida after an overdose.

According to authorities, the GUYS DO IT ALL THE TIME singer was found unconscious in a hotel lobby in Pinellas County, Florida on Friday (22AUG05).

Her former lawyer, DENNIS TOMLIN, refused to go into details about her latest trouble, but he has confirmed his ex-client was hit with identity theft charges in Arizona last week (ends22JUL05) and the stress may have sent her to intensive care at a hospital near where she was staying with her mother.

McCready has also faced allegations of driving under the influence and a drug violation in the past two years and earlier this year (05) she fell apart in court while testifying against a former boyfriend, who broke into her Tennessee home and beat her.

She was scheduled to appear in court yesterday (25JUL05) for a probation violation hearing. A judge ordered Tomlin to produce an affidavit from her doctor by Wednesday (27JUL05).
Last edited by genesim on Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:50 pm

she was a hottie - sad that she's endured the beating abuse by that jerk and has turned to drugs.

damn shame.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:25 am

Sounds like she's got plenty of material for her next album. Seriously though, I hope she gets her **** together, at the very least for the kid's sake.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:43 am

That's what you get when women want a "real" man.
Ladies, go for the nice guys! They are not as exciting as the bad guys but at least you don't get beat up.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:30 pm

Luuk wrote:That's what you get when women want a "real" man.
Ladies, go for the nice guys! They are not as exciting as the bad guys but at least you don't get beat up.

But that would totally ruin their "aren't guys bastards?" chats with the rest of the girls :wink:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:53 pm

Mindy McCready, sans clothing...

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:07 am

I have a feeling we will be getting more eyefuls soon enough. She will be the next Paris.. :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:49 pm

What kind of a dumbass, stupid name is Mindy McCready? Is she related to Edie McCready from 'Balomorey'?

Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:28 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:What kind of a dumbass, stupid name is Mindy McCready? Is she related to Edie McCready from 'Balomorey'?

If she married you, she'd be Mindy McCready-McGhee. Somehow, that works!

Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:30 pm

Mrs Tits McCready-McGhee has a nice ring to it too!

Geoff

Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:48 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:What kind of a dumbass, stupid name is Mindy McCready? Is she related to Edie McCready from 'Balomorey'?

Tits has some nice points.

Tom

Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Everybody likes Tits.

Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:35 am

I know I do. At first, I wasn't so sure I would. But now that I've truly seen Tits, I have a much better feel for him.

Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:08 am

Tits McGhee wrote:What kind of a dumbass, stupid name is Mindy McCready?

Mindy McCready
Tits McGhee

Hmm..........