Off Topic Messages

lost home ..will be gone for quite a long time

Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:04 pm

sorry for leaving again,,,, just found out that i lost all i left behind in texas.. music movies,, books, computer, and most of all my fiances's home... due to flood and high winds,,,tree limb(veryhuge one) fell on the home,, luckly no one was home.... power line then caused electrical fire.. home is covered... contents well least fiance's was ... trued to include some of my stuff,, but we never updated the policy...but oh well least fiance is safe as his rest of the future in-laws.... chris
Last edited by epfan22 on Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:24 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So glad you are all safe though. Stay safe epfan.

Eileen

Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:43 pm

Sorry to hear that.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:19 pm

Chris

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:39 pm

Sorry to hear that. My sympathy and best wishes for the future.

Geoff

Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:59 pm

epfan22 -

So sorry to hear of your losses.

Hope everything can be sorted.

I'm sure that insurance should cover all goods in the house.

Well, it's worth checking out, anyway.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:03 am

epfan22 - This is awful! What a tragedy for you. Is there anything we can do to help you?
sue

Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:11 am

Sorry to hear that, epfan22!

The most important thing is that you and your fiance is safe!

Hang in there!

Br
Kristian

Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:28 am

Wow, Chris. Sorry to hear that. I think we have all imagined ourselves in the same position you find yourself now, and I'm not sure how we'd handle similar circumstances. Godspeed to you. We're praying for you.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:45 am

Very sorry to hear that EPFan. My deepest condolences. I hope something happens soon to swing things for you for the better.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:17 am

That's terrible. I'm very sorry to hear that. :(

I hope you can arrange things and come back, here, soon. Good luck and best wishes.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:02 am

Man, I feel so sorry to know this..
I really hope everything will change for you.

Faith! and everything will be alright! :wink:

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:39 am

epfan22, I am so sorry to hear of all your losses. my prayers and thoughts go out to you and your fiance.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:51 am

Chris,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you in this time of need. Keep the faith and take care.

Tom

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:59 am

It´s really sad that!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: From now on I wish you all the best!!

Take care.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:53 am

Sorry to hear that also.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:04 am

Very sorry to hear this Chris.
Really bad news.
Hope you can solve the problems anyhow.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:34 pm

epfan22...Hope everything will turn out well.

minkahed...cool pic, if only... (and Im NOT talking about the lady...)

Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:36 pm

Hi and thanks to everyone's best wishes during our time of need,, gonna have to start all over again with my elvis collection,,,some are covered under insurance,, the agent said that because some were cdr's..well just imagine,,LOL...i know i maybe should have lied to him??? no thats not me..... well also my fiance is down to 2 pairs of pants and i top ...hopefull the ins check will not take long,,,the agent is rushing it,, i', down to just 3 prs jeans and 4 shirts( thats what i brung back to tn),, iwas gonna put pi cs up of the fire but he makes me so sick to see it and think of it...we've also put our wedding on hold till we rebuild or rebuy a home,, and my fiance and family say thanks to all of you,,,all of you on here are very special people,,,, thanks,, chris
Last edited by epfan22 on Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:23 pm

Chris,
I would be happy to try and replace some of the CD's you lost and I'm sure that others would love to help as well. Once things settle a bit, if you could provide a list, we can get started rebuilding your collection. In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything that you need.

Tom

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:57 pm

as with Tom.. I`m glad to try and help out, even if its just CD-r`s, as Tom says.. make a list, but dont worry we are not going anywhere, get a roof over your heads first and then.. just yell :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:07 am

I agree. I think you ought to post a list, including sizes, etc. A lot of us would be happy to help.
sue

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:29 am

due to some ungly unwarranted email,, deleting address,,, i never asked anyone for anything
Last edited by epfan22 on Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:46 pm

Chris, I'm so sorry to hear this. If there's anything I can do old friend, please just say. Hopefully we can all help cos that's what mates are for.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:48 pm

epfan22 wrote:
i will get fiances sizes soon
fiances shirt size i know is small,, will get rest later

Yes, please do give us those sizes. I have a ton of clothes that my church gathered for the Katrina victims, but were then told not to send them as they had too many.

Tom