Off Topic Messages

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:21 am

ColinB wrote:G G -

The world is awash with surplus food.

It just isn't in the right places, that's all.

genesim then invents opinions, attributes them to Colin and attacks Colin about the invented opinions.

ColinB responds very reasonably and keeps it short.

Scarre writes a thoughtful, on topic post.

genesim writes numerous ranting paragraphs about himself and the small, angry child he is.

ColinB again responds much more reasonably than genesim deserves.

genesim addresses Colin only to talk about himself again and refer to other FECC members as "animals".

Eileen clarifies the reason genesim is considered an ignorant needledick.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:56 am

Eileen -

Hey, it's nice to know at least one poster is following this thread in a dispassionate, intelligent way.

Thanks !

Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:16 am

Eileen wrote:genesim is considered an ignorant needledick.

The size of a man's genitals should have nothing to do with it whatsoever.

After all, isn't it you women who say size doesn't matter?

We all know, that's a lie.
Last edited by Rob on Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:17 am

Eileen wrote:genesim then invents opinions, attributes them to Colin and attacks Colin about the invented opinions.

Actually my statements reflect clearly on what Colin said. I only asked the question to further clarify the "making"...so BZZZZ wrong.

ColinB responds very reasonably and keeps it short.

You mean the post where he says I have ceased to be a humanatarian and I have no compassion for my fellow man? And 3 more sentences of blather? Right..real reasonable. He even implied that I said the people are lazy, where I never said any such thing.

Scarre writes a thoughtful, on topic post.

Actually Scarre went on about an isolated case. Didn't really have anything to do with WORLD poverty as Eagle originally posted.

genesim writes numerous ranting paragraphs about himself and the small, angry child he is.

Actually I said nothing about my childhood and was actually explaining how deadly wrong Colin B was in regards to my personal feeling toward poverty, and my actions in that regard. Did you even bother to read Eileen?

ColinB again responds much more reasonably than genesim deserves.

How was that, by implying that I only make cold hearted statements and that the contributions that I have laid out in my life were somehow small in stature? Right...so reasonable.

genesim addresses Colin only to talk about himself again and refer to other FECC members as "animals".

I actually responded the same way I just did. In offense to the callous statements that Colin made to me without a CLUE as to how I spend my money in my day to day life. BUT, I still stated that there is no way that I would compare him to those people, because at least he stayed civilized. So WRONG AGAIN. I didn't just speak of myself.

Though I think making fun of people's personal circumstances like someone being molested makes them subhuman in my book..i.e. GG's circumstance and the "reared" joke.

Eileen clarifies the reason genesim is considered an ignorant needledick.

Actually you seem to be a troubled specific man-hater, and you perhaps you had a few too many "needles" in your past. In "short" you then in turn take it out on me...problem is that I don't want it! :lol:

Finally Colin makes a statement that she has been following the thread in a intelligent way. Well with that declaration..one must consider the source. :wink:

Rob, revert to my paragraph before for an explanation.