Off Topic Messages

Does this Krazy sh*t happen to u guyz???

Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:17 am

ok, I'm sittin in my room goin' thru sum of my Elvis boots, what have you...

I decide I wanna go outside and enjoy sum of these cd's in the car...

ok, that's KOOL.

well, I then decide I'm jus gonna run up to the local Trade Mart and get a cold one, ya know, Coca Cola, whatever...

on the way back home, sum idiot bastard muthafu**a decides he wants to "all of a sudden" slow down and make a quick right turn which leads me into stopping short.

My cd's go flyin' and a couple of drips of Coke spills on one of them.

I swear, I wuz so **** smokin', I turned around to go see who this dicksnot was. :twisted:

Turns out it wuz this old grandma who, I guess, got a bit confused at where she was going...

my True Love Travels On A Gravel Road suffered a few scratches, nuthin' major, but still...ya know :?:

I know sum of u will already say, "Mink, U shoulda made copies u moron..."

I Know, I Know, In retrospect, I should have, but it wuz in a spur of the moment decision and All I wanted to do wuz jus jam in my ride wif sum E turned up LOUD, pumpin' on my kickin' JVC system...

oh well...I guess I'll stop my bitchin' now :!: :cry:

Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:23 am

minkahed

you wrote:Does this Krazy sh*t happen to u guyz???

No.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:19 am

No never.... AND I told you last month not to take your original CDs in your car anymore after your FTD of "Today" got ruined! Soo you'll get no sympathy from me! :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:26 am

JEFF d wrote:No never.... AND I told you last month not to take your original CDs in your car anymore after your FTD of "Today" got ruined! Soo you'll get no sympathy from me! :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

I knew u would say that Jeff!!! :lol:

I guess I'm gonna have to face it, I'm a cock... :?

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:41 am

minkahed wrote:
I guess I'm gonna have to face it, I'm a cock... :?

No your not, but I will tell you who is on this message board.... NO WAIT... you know who I'm gonna say is!! lol :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:55 am

Mink -

It doesn't happen to me 'cos:

a] I don't have an in-car CD player.

b] I don't have a car.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:32 pm

ColinB wrote:Mink -

It doesn't happen to me 'cos:

a] I don't have an in-car CD player.

b] I don't have a car.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:56 pm

No, things like this never (knock on wood!) happen to me! :wink:

When I obtain a new cd, I rip the content to my pc as both wav and mp3 files. Then I transfer the mp3 files to my iPod, and if I desire to, I also make myself a cd-r copy.

I then place the original cd where it belongs; in my cd rack collection.

This way I can listen to my favorite music, without risking to destroy/ damage the original cd.

In the long run, it may be worth this extra effort...

Br
Kristian

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:30 pm

worse thats happened to me was the fire that i lost it all...then 3 months back,, the cd's from a lot of people on here help me replace i made copies of,,, someone stole out of my car (copies)... but mink i know what you mean sh*t happens,, sorry it happened...chris

Re: Does this Krazy sh*t happen to u guyz???

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:35 am

minkahed wrote:ok, I'm sittin in my room goin' thru sum of my Elvis boots, what have you...

I decide I wanna go outside and enjoy sum of these cd's in the car...

ok, that's KOOL.

well, I then decide I'm jus gonna run up to the local Trade Mart and get a cold one, ya know, Coca Cola, whatever...

on the way back home, sum idiot bastard muthafu**a decides he wants to "all of a sudden" slow down and make a quick right turn which leads me into stopping short.

My cd's go flyin' and a couple of drips of Coke spills on one of them.

I swear, I wuz so **** smokin', I turned around to go see who this dicksnot was. :twisted:

Turns out it wuz this old grandma who, I guess, got a bit confused at where she was going...

my True Love Travels On A Gravel Road suffered a few scratches, nuthin' major, but still...ya know :?:

I know sum of u will already say, "Mink, U shoulda made copies u moron..."

I Know, I Know, In retrospect, I should have, but it wuz in a spur of the moment decision and All I wanted to do wuz jus jam in my ride wif sum E turned up LOUD, pumpin' on my kickin' JVC system...

oh well...I guess I'll stop my bitchin' now :!: :cry:

That's it - one more story like this from you, and the "Elvis Patrol" is coming to confiscate your Elvis Cd's.

(guess who the Chief is....)

:P :P :P

Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:49 am

hmmm...don't tell me...

YOU :!: :?: :lol:

by the way, where in Jersey do u live?

jus curious...

Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:05 am

minkahed wrote:I guess I'm gonna have to face it, I'm a cock... :?

Well, that's a bit harsh, but if you say so.

Again, never, ever play an original import or FTD in an automobile. Mine never leave my music room upstairs.

There have been people who have been shot for a lot less.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:37 am

minkahed wrote:

hmmm...don't tell me...

jus curious...

I'm located in Central Jersey - near Fort Dix.

You're in NC?

I've been to North Carolina many times since I was a kid, to see some of the family. My Grandparents are from there (Greensboro). But it's been a while since I've visited. I passed thorugh a couple of weeks ago - to go to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Rich

Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:37 am

Rich_TCB wrote:
minkahed wrote:

hmmm...don't tell me...

jus curious...

I'm located in Central Jersey - near Fort Dix.

You're in NC?

I've been to North Carolina many times since I was a kid, to see some of the family. My Grandparents are from there (Greensboro). But it's been a while since I've visited. I passed thorugh a couple of weeks ago - to go to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Rich

I was born New York, but grew up Clifton, New Jersey.

My wife is from Jersey, (Paterson), and we visit when we get the chance.

In fact, we were jus up in the "Wallington" area to see her best friend about a month ago. I still love to visit.

Take Care...

Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:43 am

hi there Minkahead,

I was just curious as to why you changed your last message to remove the bit about you living in Queens, and to the comment about missing the more cultured food up North.

Not ashamed of where you grew up are you?!?

Just curious!

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:41 am

Hmmm, I'm still curious as to why you re-posted this message deleting the information about you living in Queens and you missing cultured northern food AFTER I posted a link from the Elvis Number Ones message board pointing out just how much Minkahed and KingCreole had in common.

You seem disinclined to answer this.

NB - if anyone is confused about this, it is because Minkahed / KingCreole and I have been having an ongoing dispute on the Elvis Number Ones message board. He makes a big thing about people quoting their sources for stuff posted on the Number Ones message board, and then he quite happily copies stuff from the FECC board and posts it under his own name on the Number Ones board. When I and others point this out he turns VERY nasty and accuses us of being liars, making up all sorts of strange stuff about us.

Unfortunately I don't like to give up, so when I noticed that he had posted something here that linked him directly with KC I posted it on the Number Ones board. Just interesting that he should rush so quickly to change it here!

Petty I know, but sometimes little things like truth and honesty get to me.

I won't post about this matter again here, I just wanted to let you know.

Take care,

Adam

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:46 am

Adam Andeerson wrote:if anyone is confused about this, it is because Minkahed / KingCreole and I have been having an ongoing dispute on the Elvis Number Ones message board. He makes a big thing about people quoting their sources for stuff posted on the Number Ones message board, and then he quite happily copies stuff from the FECC board and posts it under his own name on the Number Ones board. When I and others point this out he turns VERY nasty and accuses us of being liars, making up all sorts of strange stuff about us.

Then let's keep it there and not drag it over here as you seem to be doing. This MB has been quite peaceful lately. Let's keep it that way. Your postings are new to this board obviously, even though you've been a member for quite awhile. If you want to hang around awhile, a change in your tone would be a wise thing to consider. Fortunately, the management of this board keeps an eye on things of this nature.

I won't post about this matter again here.

Thank you.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:54 am

Dude, you are definetely wiggin' me out... :shock:

this is completely bogus... :roll:

I checked out that site be4 and you refer to your arguments with this King Creole guy as being as "us", when it's completely evident it's only YOU :!: :?:

Are u sum sort of stalker :?:

jus who are u talkin' to anyway :?: :D

I don't know why I should even answer this but, I wuz born in Queens :!: :!: :!: I never said I lived there :!:

by the way, Thanks ROB :!:

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:24 am

one more thing, not that this crap really matters, but I posted earlier that I grew up in Clifton, New Jersey. If anyone checks out this King Creole guy, he claims he lived on Long Island for 16 years...

That's almost an 80 mile difference in geography...

like I said, BOGUS :!:

Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:13 pm

Rob wrote:
Adam Andeerson wrote:I won't post about this matter again here.

Thank you.

You're welcome! :D