Off Topic Messages

Advice for Doc

Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:56 pm

Doc,

here's some good advice for you (now pay attention)
I'm serious -

You're right about everything.

What yo need to do - to feel fully powerful and in-control,
start your own online Elvis messageboard.

Call it For Bush-Hating Pro-Gay Leftwing Elvis Fans Only

or - FBHPGLWEF.com

Well, you could call it whatever, t'would be your domain
with the duplicitous foundation of your biological ideaology
and political ideaology, get some annoying pop-up ads for orgs you endorse and root for,

and well, there's your gig, man.

Doc's Place.

There, you can be Numero Uno, The Expert, control all postings,
block all the words you disapprove of, and finally be happy. :D

Your Microcosm of Utopian Text and Thesi

Of course, there'll be no mention of Elvis owning guns (that rotten rightwing habit of his)
and no mention of the near-gay encounters Elvis despised (1959, 1963)
and certainly no mention of Elvis using the N Word on stage in the 1970s.

And Gospel (which Elvis loved) will be regarding solely as "a genre"
not his personal spiritual ideology set to music

Will you allow any Elvis & Nixon threads?

- maybe only to dissect the irony of their meeting.

Good luck.
Come online man! bring http://www.Drjohncrapenter.com

something to do while you rant about the White House
and wait for the doc cult spaceship
:shock:

I've launched http://www.gracelandgardener.com
and soon my top-notch staff and your staff
can have softball games & billiard tourneys
Tug-o-wars

Don'tcha let me catch you slippin' in a ringer! :lol:

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:44 pm

mmm, do we have to laugh? :?:

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:55 pm

Spanish_Eyes wrote:mmm, do we have to laugh? :?:

Well, we usually do when you and your buddy Doc are here.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:57 pm

Spanish_Eyes is still pondering the basics of science. :lol:

Re: Advice for Doc

Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:00 am

Graceland Gardener wrote:...and certainly no mention of Elvis using the N Word on stage in the 1970s.

How true, as there is ZERO evidence of Elvis using racist slang on stage in the 50s, 60s or 70s. It's shame we cannot say the same for this MB and your ugly, hateful posts.

DJC

Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:44 am

Oh really?

Elvis Presley NEVER said, "Get me another n i - - e r" when angry at one of his black back-up singers?

That never happened?

Either it's urban legend, or Doc is a liar.

Elvis also sang: "Balls of a big ol' hairy coon"

Coon -
that's racist, right Doc?

go ahead and claim that never happened.

ps - Spanish Eyes is the only member here who types the N word without Doc getting mad about it They're buddies.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:30 pm

As an unwritten rule you defend each and every aspect of the Presley lifestyle against those who disagree (with YOUR beliefs).
But, when convenient to you, you abuse Presley's (possible) mishaps in an attempt to save your sorry derriere.

Of course (and you know this!) you do this strictly because it might loosen the grip on your little life, and NOT because you sympathize for any other human being.

Next thing you tell us, your role model was also abused by some guy named Bubba back in ol' Mississippi .... (but in the end, sadly for you, Elvis got over it, and he even decided to end the NBC Special with a personally handpicked messagesong. But, even more sadder for you, you still have no idea what his message was ....)

You are definitely in need of a change of habit. Your (so desperately needed) role model sang a nice song about it, but I seriously doubt your brain can absurb written words that contradict your neanderthalic beliefs. And this MB and its members are living proof of that.

Now, there is nothing you can post in reply to this message that I haven't predicted yet. You are a very transparent person, and this, in your case, makes you extremely weak.
Why feel the need to drag your private problems to an Elvis Board for God's sake?? Your life is even emptier than the bottom of BMG's Elvis-well.

What is left for you?
Well, let's see: name-calling, telling me it's none of my business, claiming I hate Elvis, more name-calling, claiming I love Elvis, claiming you got abused more than once (and also by other minorities, like Clinton-fans, when convenient), more lowering yourself, even more name-calling, the old "I'm a victim"-routine .... Well, we all know by now what to expect.
That's right. Nothing new under the sun.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:58 pm

According to The Concert Years by Stein Erik Skar Elvis once gave a definition of the word "deleted - see guidelines #2" from the stage. This happened in Las Vegas on August 27th. 1974 midnight show. The reason for the definition was that a member of the audience asked Elvis for his definition of "deleted - see guidelines #2". Elvis replied: "In the dictionary it says that 'deleted - see guidelines #2' means lazy and helpless. There are many white niggers. Just watch 'Hee Haw' and see." The orchestra and the audience applauded and The Sweet Inspirations sang a bit of "We Shall Overcome". Elvis stopped them and said: "We shall overcome, huh!, that´s what the Chinese said, that´s why there´s so many of them!" :lol:

Sincerely MB280E

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:35 pm

I am sick and tired of some Redneck's idiot postings.

I'm not gonna read them anymore.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:12 am

so there's 2 different occasions when Elvis spoke the N word in public?

this below quote the first or second time it happened? :roll:

MB280E wrote:According to The Concert Years by Stein Erik Skar Elvis once gave a definition of the word "deleted - see guidelines #2" from the stage. This happened in Las Vegas on August 27th. 1974 midnight show. The reason for the definition was that a member of the audience asked Elvis for his definition of "deleted - see guidelines #2". Elvis replied: "In the dictionary it says that 'deleted - see guidelines #2' means lazy and helpless. There are many white niggers. Just watch 'Hee Haw' and see."

Sincerely MB280E

If Elvis is right, then there are white ones, and black ones.

Fair. Equal. Balanced.

drjohncrapenter wrote:...there is ZERO evidence of Elvis using racist slang on stage in the 50s, 60s or 70s.

Wrong again, Doc.

Wrong again. Your so-called expertise is lacking, boy.

While on the subject of things about Elvis which Liberals disagree with and disapprove of,
Let's not forget Elvis' life-size Nativity Scene,
depicting the Birth of the Messiah, which is still
put on display in full view of the public each year.

Oops - maybe your despicable cohort Newdow will got to Memphis and petition its removal.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:50 am

Graceland Gardener wrote:Wrong again. Your so-called expertise is lacking, boy.

While on the subject of things about Elvis which Liberals disagree with and disapprove of,
Let's not forget Elvis' life-size Nativity Scene,
depicting the Birth of the Messiah, which is still
put on display in full view of the public each year.

Oops - maybe your despicable cohort Newdow will got to Memphis and petition its removal.

Actually, you´re the one wrong. Liberals don´t have any problem with Christianism. Christ taught about love and compassion (If that isn´t love), he defended the ones who were depised by society. He liked to mix with prostitutes and poor people, he never spoke about hate and that´s what you and your hillbilly colleagues are doing post after post.

Are you really a Christian? :roll:
Last edited by Spanish_Eyes on Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:46 am

Fair. Equal. Balanced.

See your shrink pal.