the actress left that tanned toadie in a cowboy hat
after 4 months of wedded bliss.

Fraud?!?

But he has sooo many CMA awards.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:12 pm

maybe he stuffed his shorts...

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:17 pm

lol -

maybe he finally took off the hat and she discovered he's bald.

"What?!? I thought you had a full head of hair!"

Fraud is such an odd reason - there's gotta be alot more to this story.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:33 pm

Fraud = Not as interested in women as he may want you to believe.....at least that's where my money's at.

Word has it that Tom Cruise placed a phone call to Kenny asking him out for a date after the announcement was made.

According to sources close to Kenny, Tom had him at "hello".

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:35 pm

Perhaps she found out he plays in the "American League" instead of the national League :wink:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:01 pm

Gee, I sooooo thought Kenny and Renee would last forever! What a shock that they couldn't make it stick...

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:08 pm

WOW!! First Lisa Marie and that guy no one can remember, then Lisa Marie and Michael, then Lisa Marie and Nick, then Lisa Marie and her UPS guy (didn't hear about that one did you) and now this!!?? Is love dead???

Tom

Re: Rene Zellwegger dumps Kenny Chesney !

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:40 am

Graceland Gardener wrote:
But he has sooo many CMA awards.

He doesn't have that many CMA awards...

2005 Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year
2004 CMA Album of the Year
2004 CMA Entertainer of the Year

Kenny Chesney is a great singer, but I liked him better before his career took off, if you know what I mean. Before the slick Nashville industry polished him way too much, like they do with almost all talented country singers of today...

Quite odd that Kenny and Renee very rarely have showed themselves together after the wedding..?

Guess we now know why...
There's been something fishy almost all the way..?

Br
Kristian

Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:07 am

'Fraud' is legalese for she wants kids, he doesn't! Quick tip Renee, you might want to discuss these matters before you tie the knot. :?

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:48 am

He's probably not gay per se... she probably just found it freightening that he had to smell some other guys under wear to get hard(probably that guy thats married to Faith Hill, whats his name?) so he could bone her! lol :lol: :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:38 pm

Tim McGraw is Faith Hill's husband.

Another example of good talent being wathered out in the polished Nashville Country Music industry...

Br
Kristian

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:04 am

ZELLWEGER SAYS CHESNEY LIED ABOUT SADDAM’S WMD
Phony Weapons Claims at Heart of Celebrity Annulment

Tuesday , September 20, 2005
By Andy Borowitz

Actress Renee Zellweger, who filed for an annulment of her marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney last week on the grounds of “fraud,” specified the nature of that fraud today, telling reporters that Mr. Chesney had claimed to her that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction.

The Oscar-winning actress held a press conference in Los Angeles to discuss the details of the annulment proceedings, telling reporters that Mr. Chesney’s phony weapons claims about the former Iraqi strongman were at the heart of her complaint.

“Throughout our courtship, Kenny told me that he had proof that Saddam Hussein was a threat because he possessed weapons of mass destruction,” Ms. Zellweger said. “I told him, you had me at ‘weapons.’”

But in the first weeks of their marriage, Ms. Zellweger said, she grew suspicious that there was less to Mr. Chesney’s weapons charges than met the eye and pressed him for proof that the Iraqi madman actually had WMD.

When the platinum-selling recording artist could not furnish proof about the evildoer’s weapons, Ms. Zellweger cried fraud and then filed for an annulment, she said.

A spokesman for Mr. Chesney said that he had hoped that elections in Iraq and a new constitution there would save their marriage, but that ultimately Ms. Zellweger remained unmoved.

For her part, Ms. Zellweger seemed satisfied with her decision to annul the union, giving reporters this parting shot: “Mission accomplished.”

©2004 The Borowitz Report

Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:47 pm

RENEE ZELWEGGER DUMPS KENNY CHESNEY!

so? :lol: