Off Topic Messages

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:42 pm

MB280E,

And what was this rumbling about me dragging down the messageboard? I think you and Jeff D should take a lesson on being a HUMAN BEING.

What a piece of crap.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:48 pm

1st i'm trying to figure out why is all gay male?? the pending law says gay marriage,, well gay women can too.. and why is it that who ever molested a child is labled gay?,,, just because he molested a child of the same sex does not make him gay,,, sick yes,, gay no,,and yes i'm for it,,they can vote , serve in military,,etc, but cannot get married..

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:23 pm

epfan wrote:and why is it that who ever molested a child is labled gay? just because he molested a child of the same sex does not make him gay, sick yes, gay no

epfan, that is what I was getting at in my last post, but had to go to bed before clarifying what I was trying to say. I am no shrink, but it seems like the prevailing thought is that some of these sickos go for whoever they perceive as easier targets, some sickos are attracted to kids. In other words, there are straight sickos and gay sickos, and the targets they choose may not fit with whichever adult they would be attracted to.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:05 pm

It might be argued that a person claiming molestation as the justification for posting anti-gay, racist comments on a public MB should shut off the computer and go seek therapy to come to terms with their past.

DJC

Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:57 am

i agree doc

Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:33 am

genesim wrote:MB280E,

And what was this rumbling about me dragging down the messageboard? I think you and Jeff D should take a lesson on being a HUMAN BEING.

What a piece of crap.

Are you trying to start in on me again you piece of ****???!!! I don't think you want to do that again! I already wiped my a** with your WIG more than once this week!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:29 am

Colin,
I would like to just let this go, but I think you are a kind, caring, tolerant person. Not one that just goes on what he sees: "Oh, he's African American or she's Chinese. They have life a little harder." But not, "Oh, they can't be mentally ill because I can't see it. They're just problems." Or, "He's just too old (or young) to do that!" (Yes, I had to put that in!!)

I truly do NOT label kids. If I am aware of an anomaly, I keep my eyes open. If I know a child is asthmatic, I make certain he/she has an easier part in P.E. or on a smoggy day may take them aside and tell them to be a little careful about running about the yard. I never announce an inability or problem to anyone.

I do know of someone who has a mental disability. He says it would be much easier to have a broken arm because people could "see it" and make allowances. Since one cannot see mental illness, they think he's just being obstinate or stubborn or unjustly temperamental. Even I, who know him, can become somewhat irritated at times because it is SO irrational at times. I do pray to become more tolerant. Well, I know... (I had to put that in, too.)

If a child indicates to me that he may be of a different orientation than the norm, I do watch over him. I do NOT label him, but try to protect him. His peers will and do (label, tease him/her) I do have to be aware of the situation in order to stop it or help him/her. I never mention sexual orientation to my children. First of all, they are way too young. Secondly, it is not my job. And, I do not foster or advocate this life style as some seem to presume. It would be so much, MUCH easier if they weren't. Yes, some of them do change with age. I am so very happy for them!! But, I do know of some who didn't. (Remember I know kids from 30 years ago.)

Society is notorious for ignoring the pain of the unseen. Yes, they will clamor around a hurricane victim (GOOD for them!), but would rather push something they do not like under the table. They would let a victim of this kind of suffering (starting in early years) endure this pain all of their lives, sometimes very short lives because of the feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, worthlessness, failure - but - NOT ON MY WATCH!!!
sue

I think giving them equal rights would go a long way in showing some acceptance (which I know a lot of you do not wish to give them).

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:38 am

Sue

I think you are one of the coolest members of this Message Board!

Keep up the good work!

Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:51 am

You haven't a clue about what Sue is saying. You haven't a clue about a gay person, and it's pretty clear you've never had any contact with a human being who is gay.

Thank you Doctor John Carpenter. At least there is someone with a functioning brain & feelings here.

Sue: Please don't mind these bastards.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:01 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:It might be argued that a person claiming molestation as the justification for posting anti-gay, racist comments on a public MB should shut off the computer and go seek therapy to come to terms with their past.

epfan22 wrote:i agree doc

Thomas wrote:
You haven't a clue about what Sue is saying. You haven't a clue about a gay person, and it's pretty clear you've never had any contact with a human being who is gay.

Thank you Doctor John Carpenter. At least there is someone with a functioning brain & feelings here.

Thank you both for the much-needed positive replies. Frankly, the silence following my last post -- copied as the first quote above -- indicates that his abuse scenario may be false. Sad.

DJC

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:45 am

Sue -

You wrote:
Colin, I would like to just let this go, but I think you are a kind, caring, tolerant person.
Not one that just goes on what he sees.

Well, I'm sure you are, too !

As for the 'labelling' of children, I wasn't meaning you yourself, just talking in general.

I think we feel pretty much the same on this.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:27 pm

dic wrote: Thank you both for the much-needed positive replies. Frankly, the silence following my last post -- copied as the first quote above -- indicates that his abuse scenario may be false. Sad.

DJC

Frankly, f--- off Doc. You pushed me to the point of divulging something that is none of your business. Period.

"Silence" ? - from whom? I have better things to do with the coming weekend. I don't sit here at a PC 24-7

I have a life and life more abundantly.

You don't - this MB is your world,
you desperately want to weed out those who don't agree with you,
and make this a microcosm of utopian text you can lord over-
100% Doc-Approved Posts!

all the while tho, you billigerently boss and belittle many members.
But always nice to those who kiss your ass.
I never did. Never have.
Of course, you want shed o' me.

Go start your own Elvis Forum. Finally, Be The Boss!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally control what people type.

Have you not noticed that FECC has never blocked out the N word?

Why not? Haven't you begged them to? Maybe they don't care and are not as passionate about censorship as you are!

You insult white people here all the time - ever insult a black person?
Oh nooo. Doc is racist in reverse.

Don't think I forget you calling me "ignorant" when I once made a pro-Israel, pro-Jewish comment.
Your own racism is selective, I see.

-- as for the plight of "not knowing any gays"
-- no one HAS TO.

comprende?

I don't know any gays or persons of color - none in proximity.

I've never harmed any one, but I certainly will not bend-over-backwards and patronize them.

You obviously do.

Just how quick would you rush over with a welcome basket if, in your neighborhood, a straight white family moved in...
or a black family moved in...
or a gay family moved in.
Just how quick to patronize and help your neighbors are you, based on gayness and color?
Quicker than you would for normal plain ol' straight white folks, right?

The pastor at my church (yeh, I go - I'm a cusser, but I go) told the congregation that any gay coming thru the church door would be welcome to attend the service, sing along, pray or be prayed for, but would never be allowed to teach kids' Sunday School

Wise man.
Not too liberal of course, but wise and cautious.

You seem to forget that sign that hangs in every American diner:

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE

- Rightfully applies to abnormal disgusting lifestyles too.

Which homosexuality is, and always has been, for CENTURIES.
and most decades of the 20th Century.

How did it suddenly become OK ? Normal? Tolerable?

WHO decided that?

You?

:lol: whatever.

You can just snit and pee your pants over the fact that "pro-gay"
is not mandatory! Not mandatory.

No one has to be pro-gay.

I'm also ANTI-DRUGS.
pot, cocaine, heroin, meth, whatever, the whole filthy lot that's ruined society and ruined school kids too.

ANTI-DRUGS

Have a problem with that too, Doc?

Huh?

GG is so old-fashioned and outdated in his views and values.

Well, it's America and a right to my point-of-view is one of my freedoms.

My core values are the same as my grandparents
("The Greatest Generation" according to Tom Brokaw)

Drjohncrapenter does not represent a greatest generation.
But a pervert generation.

-
Scotch,
re: original post -

marriage is indeed, a man + woman.

If "they" change the definition of marriage, why not change the sky to pink and the grass to purple, and really make a totally radical new world.

Our Founding Fathers wouldn't recongize this country anyway.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:22 pm

you really got a peanut for a brain and a freightened little peasant soul.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:48 pm

Jeffrey, you are dellusional. I see you haven't settled down yet. Go back to the blow up doll. :lol:

Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:59 pm

Thomas wrote:you really got a peanut for a brain and a freightened little peasant soul.

freightened?

who taught you how to spell wurds?

Now that's a posting by a peanut brain

:D

Thomass - as a newbie here (with your puny 60 posts)
you got off to a good start by agreeing with all of Doc's posts.
what a wonderful stay you'll have here!

He has a notorious habit of belittling newbies - but not ye!
Ye art his ally. How sweet.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:23 pm

English/American is unfortunately not my native language. A fact that you will without doubt use for another primitive comment about me. I think you're disgusting, yet I will still respect you for being a citizen of the most beautiful country in the world.

How lovely that you care about me beeing a fan of DJC's. Have you ever considered a carrer as a psychiatrist?

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:42 pm

Disgusting? Ha, I bathe and shampoo daily.
And you?

:shock:

You'd probably think Elvis Presley disgusting too.

He was a country boy like me, with the same prehistoric morals and heritage, and likeminded views on homosexuality.

Yeh, he was disgusting by your standards.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:11 am

Thank the Lord for people like Doc (you are NEVER ignored, DJC), Colin, epfan22, Blue Gypsy (thanks, Tony), and Thomas, who would, I am sure go out of their way to help their fellow man (or woman)!! Thankyouthankyouverymuch, ALL of you!! All of your posts are outstanding!! (and not out in the rain - Yes, I had to write that.)
sue

Sorry, scotch, for pulling your topic off topic!

Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:40 am

you are welcome sue,, and you are right,, the doc is never ignored.. and i'm sure scotch does not mind,, :D

Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:20 am

I am not really interested in the topic the thread turned into, but I don't moderate this board so I don't really have a say in how threads turn out...

Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:36 am

Graceland Gardener wrote:He was a country boy like me, with the same prehistoric morals and heritage, and likeminded views on homosexuality.

If believing those lies makes you feel better, more power to you. But, frankly, as I've stated several times already, you need to log off the internet and get into therapy.

To claim you're a church-goer is doubtly sad, given the waves of hatred that you display on this MB. Get help, feel better.

silver wrote:Thank the Lord for people like Doc (you are NEVER ignored, DJC) ...

Thank you for your kind words, Sue. I do what I can.

DJC

Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:46 am

Sue -

Seems I was misinformed.

I heard on the Tv news tonight that Michael Jackson (THE Michael Jackson) confirms that there are indeed gay children

he oughta know

Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:52 am

Well, I did say that I thought maybe he should have been convicted, didn't I?
sue

Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:38 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:.. given the waves of hatred that you display on this MB. ...
DJC

And this my friends is the very definition of irony.

GG airs some laundry and in true Doc fashion he pounces on it. Never heeding that it may hurt the other person, he simply doesn't care.

Thank the lord for people like Doc? :lol: :lol:

Silver, perhaps Doc should be thanking you instead...oh wait he already did. :lol: After all, you recognized his oh so vast knowledge.... :roll:

No getting back to voiceless people not having "wit" and the definition of cleavage....

Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:31 pm

GG airs some laundry

Some????
I guess you mean to say little GG wets his little pants so often he needs to use the ward's washing machine 24/7????

Well, maybe he should ask Nurse Ratched to wash his Tigger-outfits for him, and preferably with him still in it: his brain could do with a(nother) good washing.