Off Topic Messages

The World's Greatest MILF???

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:18 pm

Britney has a boy!!!

Britney Spears, who sang "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman," is now a mother — and she's "ecstatic" about it.

"We are ecstatic to announce the birth of our son! Everyone is happy, healthy and doing wonderful. Thank you for all your love and well wishes!!" Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, said in a statement posted on the singer's Web site.

The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, Calif., with Federline by Spears' side in the delivery room, Us Weekly magazine reported.

No other details were available. A phone call by The Associated Press to Spears' publicist Thursday wasn't immediately returned.

Spears' Web site includes an option for fans to "Send Your Best Wishes" to the couple. The proclamation, "It's a Boy!" sits beneath a photo of Spears and Federline kissing.

The baby is the first child for the 23-year-old pop star and Federline, 27, who has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Tom

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:29 am

Tom -

Excuse my ignorance, but what actually does MILF stand for ?

I've seen it before and I know it's something a bit naughty.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:33 am

Mom I'd like to f*ck.

Like Mrs. Robinson. :lol:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:55 am

Colin kills me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:56 am

geno -

Err.... well, thanks for that !

There, I knew it was something X-rated !

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:41 am

Not that I care, but I seem to remember that Britney having her baby was supposed to be filmed and televised on her TV series.

So I guess we're up for a real treat in the upcoming episodes...

Give me the good ol' Rudy Valee days..! :wink:

Br
Kristian

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:48 am

Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:Not that I care, but I seem to remember that Britney having her baby was supposed to be filmed and televised on her TV series.

Br
Kristian

Think I'll pass on that. Now if they filmed the conception..... :oops: :wink:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:58 am

TJ wrote:
Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:Not that I care, but I seem to remember that Britney having her baby was supposed to be filmed and televised on her TV series.

Br
Kristian

Think I'll pass on that. Now if they filmed the conception..... :oops: :wink:

Yup, that would be a completely different story..! :wink:

Oh, hit me baby, one more time! :lol:

Br
Kristian

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:40 am

You go, Mama!

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:42 am

This was right before she kissed Snoop Dogg..what a wild video that I believe was pulled at the last minute...good song though.