Off Topic Messages

Bush to Condi "I have to tinkle"

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:12 pm

U.S. president needs bathroom break during U.N. session; photographer captures note to Condi

The photo shows the hand of President George W. Bush scribbling on a piece of paper “I think I may need a bathroom break…is this possible...”

Tom

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:31 pm

Wow... Am I the only one thinking Pulitzer here????

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:55 pm

At least he spelled everything right.

Tom

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:03 pm

When you gotta go..you gotta go. Doesn't matter who you are. Funny how low we have become to resort to making fun of someone's biological needs. :roll:

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:08 pm

You're right, we should just joke about his ignorance and blood lust.

Tom

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:36 pm

Right, funny how you will be eating those words later in life when you realize how great of a man that he was.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:12 am

Wait, are you telling me that President Bush is a human-being with bodily functions? I thought he was just a robot for the oil companies who likes to kill old people and starve school children.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:30 am

All right!!!!

Yet another political "Bush bashing thread."

I was wondering when we were gonna get a new one. The other ones fell out of the top ten posts. What took you guys so long???!!!

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:55 pm

Tom -

These news stories never give enough info, do they ?

Was Condi able to arrange a 'comfort break' for him ?

Or did he just sit & squirm ?

I think we should be told !

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:40 pm

genesim wrote:Right, funny how you will be eating those words later in life when you realize how great of a man that he was.

Surely, you are not so incredibly delusional that you would honestly think........wait, of course you are.

Tom

Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:15 am

Dellusions are when you resort to bathroom humor to validate what is obviously bigot behavior.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:12 am

genesim wrote:Right, funny how you will be eating those words later in life when you realize how great of a man that he was.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, Geno, I am starting to feel sorry for you. Can you HONESTLY believe that nonsense? How far off the cliff have you gone?

Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:19 am

Allright, you guys are pissing me off with all of these Bush threads!

Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:09 pm

Just remember Joe..I didn't start them, except for the challenge from Elvissessions.

Bush will be down in history as one of the greatest presidents we ever had. Yes Ryan D, there will be many eating their words....of course they will be in denial and claim allegance later. lol It is our grandkids that will be laughing about it.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:44 am

genesim wrote:Just remember Joe..I didn't start them, except for the challenge from Elvissessions.

Bush will be down in history as one of the greatest presidents we ever had. Yes Ryan D, there will be many eating their words....of course they will be in denial and claim allegance later. lol It is our grandkids that will be laughing about it.

God help us.

I'd like to know how that could be given the fact that as of now his legacy would be looked at as having a Presidency filled with constant failures.

Looking at your statement, in order to live up to that he better: Cure cancer, find the 8th wonder of the world, he himself step foot on Mars, Cure diabetes (oh wait, he is against stem cell research, this one won't happen even though we are on the brink of it), and rebuild New Orleans by his own two hands.

Then....just maybe....he would have a chance at being great.

I don't see it happening ;)

Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:33 pm

Bush is a joke, much like Geno has become.

Tom

Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:20 pm

Tom,

All because I disagree with your pollitics. I have never made personal statements against you. You calling me a "joke" is way out of line.

I stated my opinion about G.W. Bush and you disagree, that is a YP not a MP. Though I would never personally attack you because of it.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:38 pm

I wrote earlier:
Was Condi able to arrange a 'comfort break' for him ?

Or did he just sit & squirm ?

I just read somewhere that shortly after passing the note he slipped out of the meeting and returned a couple of minutes later.

So now we know !

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:24 pm

Colin

I'm glad to hear that.

I was a little bit worried about his state of mind when he wrote "I think I may need a bathroom break", but now it seems he knew he needed one. At the very least, Rice seemed to agree with him.