More Martin & Lewis on DVD

Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:22 pm

Scheduled to street on 10/25:

Tom

Re: More Martin & Lewis on DVD

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:39 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Scheduled to street on 10/25:

Tom

Tom, any word if Jerry's Rockabye Baby is coming out on DVD???

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:57 pm

Mink,
I talked with with Jerry just before this years telethon and he said that he was currently recording commentaries for the next batch of his movies to be released on DVD. He couldn't tell me which movies, but I've heard that they include Who's Minding the Store?, The Big Mouth, The Geisha Boy, The Sad Sack, Way... Way Out, Hardly Working, and Rock-a-Bye Baby.

I'm still waiting for my favorite, Don't Give Up the Ship. I spoke with Dina Merrill (Ensign Benson) last year and she said that she had contacted about possibly doing a commentary, but don't know what happened after that. If I hear anything definite about Rock-a-Bye Baby, I'll let you know.

Tom

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:05 pm

Also, look for a box set of ten of Jerry's greatest films on October 25th.
The set includes: The Bellboy, Cinderfella, The Delicate Delinquent, The Disorderly Orderly, The Errand Boy, The Family Jewels, The Ladies Man, The Nutty Professor, The Patsy and The Stooge.

Tom

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:29 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Also, look for a box set of ten of Jerry's greatest films on October 25th.
The set includes: The Bellboy, Cinderfella, The Delicate Delinquent, The Disorderly Orderly, The Errand Boy, The Family Jewels, The Ladies Man, The Nutty Professor, The Patsy and The Stooge.

Tom

Thanks TOM, that's awesome man :!:

by the way, that artwork for the "Jerry" Box is hilarious... :lol:

what a LEGEND :!: :!: :!: