Off Topic Messages

Priscilla in Ladies Home Journal

Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:08 pm

Greetings all!! On my flight back from an incredible US Open last night, I read an article by Priscilla in which she talks in great detail about the broadway musical that she wants to produce about her life. That's right, I said her life. She said that everyone knows about the time she spent with Elvis, but few know about the rest of her life. Yeah, there's a reason for that Priscilla: NO ONE CARES!!!! She talks some about Lisa and Wacko Jacko and how she was dead set against it the whole time, but never said a word. My favorite line was where she said that she fears that Lisa is going to follow in her footsteps and "only date and marry superstars"!! Um, Priscilla, besides Elvis, what superstar have you dated or married?? Does anyone reading this know the name of the guy she is currently shacking up with?? Granted, with Lisa's matrimonial history, she could come closer to fulfilling this prophecy. But then again, when you only date show biz folks, and then feel like you have to marry them (as apparently Lisa does) it's easy to fall into this trap.
The article is good for a laugh or two if you happen to see it somewhere.

Tom

Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:25 am

Careful, Tom. This board is going to be inundated with Marco Garibaldi fans demanding respect for such a "superstar." I thumbed through my mother-in-law's copy of that magazine, but I haven't read it yet. Didn't she say something about not having had a chance to tell her side of the story yet? She must have forgotten her book.........

Don't forget Elvis' family ................

Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:54 am

Hell, ...... I say let's give Priscilla an Oscar and Lisa Marie a Grammy. If anything ....... they both deserve something simply because of the last name Presley.

:wink:

N8
... just a fan ....