You can't have too many Bush threads!!!

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

genesim

Post by genesim »

Yeah sure...

You see the problem with liars are that they think the facts can be twisted.

It is a FACT that my threads are the ones that are locked, it is a FACT that I don't start as many pollitical threads like the Doc does(what is it 2 now? and one of them was about me proving a point about me "running from division"), and finally it is a FACT that I don't name call or personal attack with near the fever that you speak of.

Funny how after so many posts you will still stay blind. Yes, please go away, if you cannot keep up. :twisted:

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

Gregory Nolan Jr.

Post by Gregory Nolan Jr. »

Man, you're out to lunch. :roll:

I have nothing to say about these locked threads or DJC
and could not care less.

If you have a problem with the MB's owners, take it up with FECC
personally.

As the Guidelines say (number one, in fact):

1- If you have a complaint or commentaries concerning the board then send us an e-mail at fecc@elvis-collectors.com . Don't try to lecture us on the board about what we should or not do.

Read and learn, buddy. :twisted: :lol:

ImageImage
http://rewoundradio.com/
On the Edge of Reality

genesim

Post by genesim »

Actually I have tried that, and they told me they don't care. Not only in regards to personal attacks but in regard to having my life threatened.

As for me bringing it up here, well you made a point about Doc coming up with his "clever" instigations. My retort is that gee wouldn't it be nice if he had some competion, if it wasn't put out before there could even be a chance.

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana