Off Topic Messages

Catch Of The Century ------------Roll Tide

Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:47 am

When you guys watch Sportscenter check out the catch by our wide receiver (Alabama Crimson Tide)!

It is quite simply the catch of the century in college football. I am sure you will all agree.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:00 am

I am watching the Ohio State - texas university game on DVR right now, so hopefully they will play that catch during halftime. I'll check this thread after the game, I do not want to know how the game will end.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:36 am

Here is a link for those who didn't catch it....

Absolutely Awsome! Roll Tide Roll!

http://home.comcast.net/~therealvertica ... TheDay.wmv

Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:36 pm

It was close, but my dawgs gave a spanking to Steve "I ain't happy unless I can run up the score" Spurrier and the SC Gamecocks. With some teams ranked ahead of us losing, we should move up a couple of places in this weeks poll.

On a related note, my jaw is still sagging after seeing Notre Dame beat Michigan on their home turf! :shock: Looks like the luck of the Irish is back!

Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:51 pm

......uh, what about the catch?

Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:00 am

Fine catch, indeed, but here in Wolverine land we are singing the "blues" about another promising season shot down before week 3. What a dismal display of football on the part of the Michiganders.

At least my Miami Dolphins won... :D

Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:45 am

Amazing catch!! I didn't get any audio, though. I'm on the computer here because my husband is watching football (don't know which game).
sue

Re: Catch Of The Century ------------Roll Tide

Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:25 am

Blue-Gypsy wrote:When you guys watch Sportscenter check out the catch by our wide receiver (Alabama Crimson Tide)!

It is quite simply the catch of the century in college football. I am sure you will all agree.

Yeah, that was a heckuva catch by Prothro. A full Saturday of college football is one of life's great pleasures.

SEC rundown:

UF crushes La. Tech
UGa surprisingly squeaks by USC
Vandy shocks everybody by winning at Arkansas
LSU pulls it out in the last minute over Arizona St.
UK(my team)narrowly defeats Idaho St.
Auburn whips Miss. St.
Bama slides by So. Miss.
UT, Ole Miss had the day off

Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:43 pm

How bout' them dawgs..............woof woof woof woof woof :lol: