Off Topic Messages

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:22 pm

genesim wrote:
Funny how I keep asking the question, yet you still cannot give a direct answer. I will state again: Did you have both of your parents as an adult..i.e. you knew who they were and your recieve some kind of support and are you a 50% minority.

God dammit????? ARE YOU REALLY THIS ****ING DENSE!!!!!!

I answered your questions already! Go back and read....READ AND LEARN!! ****!!

Damn DIMWIT! UN FREAKING BELEAVABLE! lol

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:24 pm

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:25 pm

Still waiting for the DIRECT answer.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:26 pm

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:39 pm
Post subject: FECC Forum Guidelines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages that doesn't follow these rules will be deleted without any warnings

1- If you have a complaint or commentaries concerning the board then send us an e-mail at fecc@elvis-collectors.com . Don't try to lecture us on the board about what we should or not do.

2- Use of bad language : It's possible to disagree with someone without cussing or the likes.

3- Personal attacks

4- Political or/and religious debates could be deleted without any warnings.

5- Do not fight any personal wars on this board.

6- Complete irrelevant threads.

7- Do not mention names or email-adresses of persons when they might be getting problems, no matter who this person is or what these problems are.

8- Advertisement : Repetitive advertisements for selling or for plugging a website ( including "bumping of the threads" back on top ) could be also deleted.

9- Links : You can link about everything in here but keep it clean. If you see a thread disappear, then it most likely contained a " forbidden link " and / or contain a product we don't want to see on our forum.

10- Using a board member identity for causing problems on a thread by example will have the messages deleted and blocked access to this board.

11- Downloads, streaming videos and other links to copyrighted material. Consequently it will be now PROHIBITED to advertise the sales / trades of illegal products on this Forum. The download of " songs " is also prohibited from an FTP server or from any other sources if linked on our forum.

Enjoy your stay and treat everyone with respect.
-----------------------------------------------

Regards,

FECC Team

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:31 pm

Greg,
I don't know about you, but all this has warmed the cockles of my heart.

Tom

P.S. and if you've ever had your cockles warmed, you know just how painful that can be. :wink:

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:40 pm

Hey Tom, I wonder if you would feel the same if your rights were taken away or laughed at your circumstances?

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:57 pm

genesim wrote:Hey Tom, I wonder if you would feel the same if your rights were taken away or laughed at your circumstances?

Probably. I'm pretty flippant and immature.

Tom

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:02 pm

Really it is immature to get offended by somebody making fun of your personal circumstances?

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:09 pm

No, but it is funny to laugh at farts and the Three Stooges.Image

Tom

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:30 pm

No...it is funnier to laugh at:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:25 am

Even I can get behind that, Genesim.

The Marx Bros.! Well alright! :lol:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:24 am

Well the Three Stooges as good as they are could never match the with of the Marx Brothers.. Always preferred Harpo over Curly any day.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:55 am

Never give a ****ER an even break! :lol: :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:02 am

genesim wrote:Well the Three Stooges as good as they are could never match the with of the Marx Brothers.. Always preferred Harpo over Curly any day.

Oh yeah, Harpo was famous for his amazing "with."

DJC

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:17 pm

Harpo speaks:

http://www.harpomarx.net/talking.html

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:46 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Oh yeah, Harpo was famous for his amazing "with."

DJC

What does that mean? Just curious. Are you referring to him always having to be with someone?

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:48 pm

He's making fun of your typo. He's the American version
of "Spell-Binder." :lol:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:50 pm

Good ol Doc, when he can't come up with a contribution other then a paste and an insult...he resorts to spelling errors. :lol:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:01 pm

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:He's making fun of your typo. He's the American version of "Spell-Binder."

Wrong on both counts. The "typo" only underscores the idiocy of claiming Harpo -- who never spoke -- had a wit. But what else is new?

DJC

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:48 pm

Ah, so in your eyes communication is only verbal?

Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:03 am

Doc,

Wit-

1. reasoning power
2. mental capability and resourcefulness
3. astuteness of perception or judgment, clever or apt humor
4. a person of superior intellect, an imaginatively perceptive and articulate individual especially skilled in banter(address in a witty and teasing manner, act playfully) or persifler(to whistle)

Two things are very clear to me. Harpo possessed all these characteristics in spades...and you don't know sh*t about the Marx Brothers. Get your head out of the sand and get educated. They are only one of the most important comedy teams of the century!

Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:16 am

genesim wrote:... get educated. They are only one of the most important comedy teams of the century!

Tell me, professor, what films did the Marx Brothers make between 2000 and 2005? I seem to have missed them at the local theatre.

DJC

Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:42 pm

Of THE century...not the current century.

Doc, you aren't clever. You are just trying to save face from your idiotic statement.

First it was "cleavage" now it is "wit". These aren't the only examples of when you have challenged my word use. Aren't you tired of being wrong?

Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:12 pm

Genesim you are like a beligerant little brat that always has to have the last word. Really your momma should have swated your a** more as a child... OOPS sorry, scratch that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:38 pm

Hey I am not the idiot that insists that a commedian that chooses not to speak lacks wit.

Oh wait, I am speaking to idiot #2. Talkng about my momma again, for shame. :roll: :lol: