Off Topic Messages

Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:16 pm

Jeff I have stated many times you are an exception. You will do anything for your Lisa fetish..which includes putting down someone else of the same name.

Remember when you called Lisa Marie a B*TCH and a C*NT in pm's? What is funny is that you accused of her of stealing Lisa's name when she was in fact born first. :lol: :lol:

Here is a wonderful equation which adds up to Jeff's happiness on a Saturday night:

Image+Image
+Image+Image
=Image

P.S. that "spanking" was only in your dreams...but I know who has been spanking the most. "Dear Lisa Presley...I am your biggest fan"

"You got me captured...(uh huh huh)...I'm under your spell...(oh baby)...I guess I'll never learn...I have your picture (Lisa)...yes I know it well(ssssttttiiiiiicccckkkk POP) another page is turned"

Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:34 pm

Again you choose to show that you have a screw loose. Its sad for you really... I would feel sad for you if you wasn't so pathetic in general.

To clarify... I never called anyone what you said... I called that person a "chicken sh*t"... because she was an isntigater of fights on this board along with you. Keeping threads going and going for ever, if I remember corectly it was Jeffrey James, you two were on at the time.

Your a fool.... you show it again and again.

I hope you have a nasty last half of your life.

Now I can see why your mommy would leave you when you were 3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:39 pm

No it was actually Lisa, and she posted it at the time. You call her an "instagtor" when all she did was stick up for me. Jeff R has never said anything remotely bad to me in a PM and never even mailed Lisa Marie.

As far as making fun of me for my mom leaving when I was 3..hmm and I have a screw loose?

As far as your good wishes....with your condition, I am wondering if you will even make it to the last half of yours.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:44 pm

genesim wrote:No it was actually Lisa, and she posted it at the time. You call her an "instagtor" when all she did was stick up for me.

As far as making fun of me for my mom leaving when I was 3..hmm and I have a screw loose?

As far as your good wishes....with your condition, I am wondering if you will even make it to the last half of yours.



Yea, we know why your a ****ing nut now... Mommy didn't love me enough, Daddy didn't give me enough attention, I'm a minority. :cry: :cry: :cry: Somebody please CRY for the BULLY of the board! :cry: :cry: :cry:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:50 pm

I was only explaining my obstacles. I didn't ask anyone to cry for me. Go back and read.

As for you Jeff, it is obvious something was missing in your life if you have to latch onto a half assed celebrity for comfort. Hell you even resort to finding some hidden meaning in "songs" with what I call a "hack" at best.

Is this any different from past behavior? Think about it, I attack LMP, so you go to the next standard and try to hit as low as possible.

The funny part is it doesn't really work. Me and my father are best friends and I got all the attention I needed. I am a better person because of it.

The problem is that you will always judge on a personal level, when you obviously don't know anything about me. You try to judge on what little I have shared. The facts are that you don't have to say much to know your story. You are a very lonely person who hasn't any idea what happiness is(except for my illustration). Your obvious jealousy keeps you stewing for months. Oh poor Jeff am I such a bully to you? Gee these words sure seem to be enough to have you dropping all your milk money.

Only a coward works in that way. Never with me when I grew up. I learned very quickly, either you learn to fight and speak up for yourself, or you will be a victim. You chose the latter.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:06 pm

You only have your words and your balls right? Friend?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You started this moronic thread on a Saturday afternoon, was that the best you could think to come up with to do on a Saturday afternoon? You should look at your own pathetic life if this is how you spend your weekends!

We have all had our obstacles, so don't try to play your little "trump card" on us to impress. You didn't ask for anyone to cry for you??? I don't see anyone else on this board, that has to place their obstacles on here. For all the world to read. :lol: Nobody wants to read your self important BS... WE all have trials we have gone through. Maybe a parent left me, maybe I'm a minority... but I don't bring that BS to this board.

This board is supposed to be fun... which it is not... with your constant "debates" with someone. Why don't you start your own messageboard?

As for being obsessed with "stars" or whatever.... look at the messageboard you sit on day and night.... look at what you call yourself on this board... look at the picture you use to post too illistrate yourself to us all...

Your a fool.


JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:10 pm

As I said..which of course you IGNORED, was that I only brought up my obstacles because they were challenged.

Still, I can come out and ask...hey Jeff, are you white and do you have both your parents? If you can't honsetly answer that, then how about shutting the F*ck up when it comes to my life.

You don't know jack nor will you ever.

But I will say this, at least I appreciate the artist and not basing my decision about me wanting to "bone" them or not. What you have for LMP is borderline psychotic. If anyone even criticizes what she wears you go nuts. Nuts to the point that you would start making fun of someone's mother leaving them and wishing them a nasty life???

Gee Jeff, I wonder..isn't that a bit much?

Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:23 pm

genesim wrote:
As I said..which of course you IGNORED, was that I only brought up my obstacles because they were challenged.


Ignored what? Nobody challenged you... again made up in your mind.

Still, I can come out and ask...hey Jeff, are you white and do you have both your parents? If you can't honsetly answer that, then how about shutting the F*ck up when it comes to my life.


Actually darling... I can answere "NO" to both of those that you asked... NOW that I answered you WOULD YOU SHUT THE **** UP? On this board? Yea I thought not! :lol: :lol:


But I will say this, at least I appreciate the artist and not basing my decision about me wanting to "bone" them or not. What you have for LMP is borderline psychotic. If anyone even criticizes what she wears you go nuts. Nuts to the point that you would start making fun of someone's mother leaving them and wishing them a nasty life???


How in the heck would you have a slightest idea of who I wanted to bone?? I could be gay for all you know about me! lol Can't a male like a female artist, without it being about wanting to bone someone?? :roll: I just saw the pack dog mentality going on on that thread... which nobody had a clue to even what the perfomance was even for or about.... of course you jumped in. Showing us how uninformed you are once again... on any given subject.

Gee Jeff, I wonder..isn't that a bit much?


Your a bit much on this board... JUST look at this STUPID thread you started! Then you loose your mind at elvisessons because he posted on a thread that appeared to be "closed"...... DO you remember that little hissy fit you threw when it wasn't showing up how many times I was editing a post? You freak out thinking someone is ploting against you. :lol: :lol:

What a delusional, paranoid, fool you are.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:31 pm

Actually you admitted your lust for LMP over and over again. You drool like a dog in heat. The funny part is how you would deny it now. No I don't think you are gay, but who knows. Certaintly more then I need to know if you are.

As for the pack dog...how is that because someone criticizes her outfit? AHHHHH PPPOOOOORRRR LISA. Got to have Jeff in his shining armor step up. :lol:

Dumbass...I was speaking about Greg Nolan challenging me. Do I need to write...SSSSlllllooooowwwweeeerrr??

Hey you can answer yes to both, but it don't make it so. But anyway, what minority would that be? And I am not speaking for some nickel of your blood either. Are you truly a minority with over 50 percent of your blood, or are you just posing? Me thinks you are white. As for both of your parents..so you had one leave when you were 3 and never show up again till you were an adult? My guess is NO or you wouldn't be making fun of me for it.

As for Elvissessions, I didn't lose my mind toward him, it was more on the lock and the fact that I wasn't allowed to retort. He states I "run from division" :lol: :lol: , but yet doesn't have the balls to find out if this is true. His "spanking" entailed cussing me and getting people confused. Yeah..good one. Then again, are you guys that much different?

Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:46 pm

genesim wrote:
Actually you admitted your lust for LMP over and over again. You drool like a dog in heat. The funny part is how you would deny it now. No I don't think you are gay, but who knows. Certaintly more then I need to know if you are.


WTF??? When?? Yes... I will deny it. I love Joan Jett also and Heart... does that mean I want to "bone" them??? :roll:

As for the pack dog...how is that because someone criticizes her outfit? AHHHHH PPPOOOOORRRR LISA. Got to have Jeff in his shining armor step up. :lol:


It wasn't about pooooorrrrr Lisa.... it was about the stupid mentality twords her.

Dumbass...I was speaking about Greg Nolan challenging me. Do I need to write...SSSSlllllooooowwwweeeerrr??


Dumbass.... remember what Gregory told you about his friend being considered minority was a bit "rich" by them... because they didn't see him that way? That is the mentality we are striving for in the USA.... instead of the "OL POOR PITIFULL ME" syndrome.

Hey you can answer yes to both, but it don't make it so. But anyway, what minority would that be? And I am not speaking for some nickel of your blood either. Are you truly a minority with over 50 percent of your blood, or are you just posing? Me thinks you are white. As for both of your parents..so you had one leave when you were 3 and never show up again till you were an adult? My guess is NO or you wouldn't be making fun of me for it.


I told you the truth about myself...... ARE you suggesting that I am LYING NOW???? :roll:

Think what you want...

... you know what I think of you.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:01 am

Jeff you did state many times how hot Lisa was and how much you wanted to do her. Do you not remember the endless Kiss songs dedicated to that fact?

I at the time didn't realize how much your devotion ran. What "stupid mentality" was that? Describing a crappy dress she was wearing? Dude LIGHTEN up. She isn't beyond criticism..especially something as mundane as a stage outfit. Even you would have to admit that she has horrible taste.

Yeah I remember distinctly about what Greg stated, and I also know the mentality. I said before, and I wll say it again. It is hard for me to decide what is worse..the racist comments, or the ones that say..."see he looks no different then the rest of us..he is exactly the same". Glad to see that you have at least aknowledged what I spoke of. You should try to re-read and think before you type better and we won't have to waste this time.

Incidently, how convenient for Greg to state being a minority..is a bit "rich" when he has no clue what it is like to grow up as one. Furthermore I am betting that his "friend" would no doubt feel a bit differently if speaking for himself. Growing up in the last 30+ years has been rough for minorities and I pray to god that it does straighten out, because I can't count the number of times I have been ousted without even opening my mouth as a child/teenager. The worst perpatrators were not kids, but adults.

Judgeing from your ignorance, yes I think you are lying if you say that A. you are not white, and B. that you have more then 50 percent of a minority in your blood.

As for your parents, I am still guessing because you have refused to answer, but I am betting that you had both of your parents at least helping you to some extent, and you at least knew who they were outside of a few photos.

Still when did I ever go the "pitiful me" route? I actually have never spoken of my past till recent years. Most of it because I didn't know better. I strived inspite of my obstacles.

Funny how you are still backing out of your true "garbage" behavior. Making fun of you for having a Lisa fetish is a hell of alot better then making fun of someone's personal circumstances.

Oh yeah, how about acknowledging the fact that you also went of on my Lisa Marie by calling her a bitch and accusing her of stealing LMP name! :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:32 am

genesim wrote:
Jeff you did state many times how hot Lisa was and how much you wanted to do her. Do you not remember the endless Kiss songs dedicated to that fact?


You are so ****ing childish it is unreal. So I want to "bone" her because we had some friendly little thread of dedicating Kiss songs to her(i vauguly even remember this thread)? Hell.... I could think Brad Pitt is hot, that don't mean I want to "bone" him. You are so ****ing 5th grade menatality! I don't even think of entertainers like that.... or people in the media/tabloids... Do you wanna "bone" Gene Simmons???? COME ON, GROW UP!

I at the time didn't realize how much your devotion ran. What "stupid mentality" was that? Describing a crappy dress she was wearing? Dude LIGHTEN up. She isn't beyond criticism..especially something as mundane as a stage outfit. Even you would have to admit that she has horrible taste.


Franky I saw the perfomance and wasn't that impressed myself, thats why I didn't post anything about it on the board because I knew moron like you would pounce on it. Saying that she looked like she was drinking piss and such! Then your stupid mouth, has to jump in.... then you posted that childish picture of her. Your a ****ing flake "DUDE" :lol: :lol:

Yeah I remember distinctly about what Greg stated, and I also know the mentality. I said before, and I wll say it again. It is hard for me to decide what is worse..the racist comments, or the ones that say..."see he looks no different then the rest of us..he is exactly the same". Glad to see that you have at least aknowledged what I spoke of. You should try to re-read and think before you type better and we won't have to waste this time.
Incidently, how convenient for Greg to state being a minority..is a bit "rich" when he has no clue what it is like to grow up as one. Furthermore I am betting that his "friend" would no doubt feel a bit differently if speaking for himself. Growing up in the last 30+ years has been rough for minorities and I pray to god that it does straighten out, because I can't count the number of times I have been ousted without even opening my mouth as a child/teenager. The worst perpatrators were not kids, but adults.


Its plainly evident that you can't ever get over yourself being a minority, and what ever else your problems are?

Judgeing from your ignorance, yes I think you are lying if you say that A. you are not white, and B. that you have more then 50 percent of a minority in your blood.


I have told you the truth BIGMOUTH, now if you would like to tell us about yourself, it would be "RICH" to know.... because now I think you are TOTALLY full of sh*t about YOUR heritage! PUT UP OR SHUT UP PUNK!

As for your parents, I am still guessing because you have refused to answer, but I am betting that you had both of your parents at least helping you to some extent, and you at least knew who they were outside of a few photos.


I did answere you DIMWEED, YOU would loose that bet on both accounts..... PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Still when did I ever go the "pitiful me" route? I actually have never spoken of my past till recent years. Most of it because I didn't know better. I strived inspite of my obstacles.


Oh... untill recent years hummmm??? Well I have never brought this up before, AT ALL?? Can you comprehend what I am saying....??? Minority, with just one parent.... DO i have to paint a ****ing picture for you since you are sooooo ****ING STUPID?

Funny how you are still backing out of your true "garbage" behavior. Making fun of you for having a Lisa fetish is a hell of alot better then making fun of someone's personal circumstances.


Garbage behavior indeed?? I NEVER actually start a thread to START a fight.... or beg pardon... a "debate" with someone. :roll: :roll:

Oh yeah, how about acknowledging the fact that you also went of on my Lisa Marie by calling her a bitch and accusing her of stealing LMP name! :lol: :lol:


Get you facts straight Dumbass....... before you state them as fact... I never called her that I told you what I called her.

I'm sure I called you B*tch.... was I wrong? lol Well you are! :lol: :lol:

PUT UP OR SHUT UP..... or are you being a bit "rich"?

Call me a lier.... **** YOU

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:15 am

I rest my case.

For the record, I never made one comment about the "piss". :lol:

Funny how in the whole post you never once said what your circumstances were. I asked you plain questions and as usual you bounced around it.

I posted the picture as a joke, and the fact that you would lose your mind if LMP was given any criticism. It just doesn't matter.

Still I can repeat the question...was all this worth laughing at my personal circumstances and wishing me a nasty life?

Look man, you have a fetish for LMP so at least admit it. You want to bone her and you dream about it every night. You heart hurts for it, and that is why you cannot go on with your life. You are so afraid of a real relationship that you have to latch onto a unreachable figure.

At least you have admitted that it was a crappy performance....baby steps.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:55 am

I rest my case.

Come on answer big man! ANSWER Mr Monopoly on being a minority!

WHY don't you answer you BIG PUSSY????

You call me a liar??? COME ON ANSWER, ****ing BIGMOUTH.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:18 am

Just a guess, but I'm betting that you guys don't exchange Christmas cards.

I didn't mean to interrupt. Who's turn is it? :D

Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:54 am

What was the question Jeff?

Look dude, go eat a candy bar and calm down. :wink:

Oh by the way, I wanted to apologize...you didn't call Lisa a cu**...you called her a b*tch and a twat.

Gee would anybody doubt me at this point? You got the gun cocked and loaded yet Derry?

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:18 pm

To think that I was actually going extend you an olive branch... and possibly send you a little (Kiss gift) since you had at least have calmed down(twords me anyways).... **** YOU.... YOU are A B*tch and A twat!

You wanna start some **** with me??? I'll wipe my ass with your WIG every time MORON.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:51 pm

Is this the Asss whooping you speak of? Rule #1...you have to hurt your opponent, not make them laugh. :wink:

You can go by way of elvissessions, nothing but a little tantrum. :lol:

I'm gonna tell you a little secret..you won't believe it's true... did you know your daddy big boots..once wore little boots like you?

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:12 pm

Go look in a mirror...... at what a jackass you are.... YOU want respect on this board???? B*TCH?!! You have to earn it.... YOUR a ****ing joke here.

Why don't you answer my questions.... to you B*tch? I answered yours.

Thought NOT..... YOUR a ****ing LIAR. Minority my ***!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:16 pm

:twisted:

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:39 pm Post subject:
FECC Forum Guidelines --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages that doesn't follow these rules will be deleted without any warnings

1- If you have a complaint or commentaries concerning the board then send us an e-mail at fecc@elvis-collectors.com . Don't try to lecture us on the board about what we should or not do.

2- Use of bad language : It's possible to disagree with someone without cussing or the likes.

3- Personal attacks

4- Political or/and religious debates could be deleted without any warnings.

5- Do not fight any personal wars on this board.

6- Complete irrelevant threads.

7- Do not mention names or email-adresses of persons when they might be getting problems, no matter who this person is or what these problems are.

8- Advertisement : Repetitive advertisements for selling or for plugging a website ( including "bumping of the threads" back on top ) could be also deleted.

9- Links : You can link about everything in here but keep it clean. If you see a thread disappear, then it most likely contained a " forbidden link " and / or contain a product we don't want to see on our forum.

10- Using a board member identity for causing problems on a thread by example will have the messages deleted and blocked access to this board.

11- Downloads, streaming videos and other links to copyrighted material. Consequently it will be now PROHIBITED to advertise the sales / trades of illegal products on this Forum. The download of " songs " is also prohibited from an FTP server or from any other sources if linked on our forum.

Enjoy your stay and treat everyone with respect. -----------------------------------------------


Regards,

FECC Team
Last edited by Gregory Nolan Jr. on Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:27 pm

Actually I would answer the question if I knew which one he was referring to. I am still waiting on the answer to if he had a parent ABSENT from his life, and how exactly he was more then 50 percent minority.

Though it wasn't I that went the personal route first.....wait a second, why am I answering this anyway? Greg how about minding your own business?

Irrelevant to what? This is off topic remember??

Funny how yet again you ignore Jeff/Derry's response. I thought my "fued" was with elvissessions anyway? :lol:

Tweedle Dum..Tweedle Dee..which one are you Greg?

If we met in person Jeff D would kill me! Look at the loon. :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:45 pm

genesim wrote:
Actually I would answer the question if I knew which one he was referring to. I am still waiting on the answer to if he had a parent ABSENT from his life, and how exactly he was more then 50 percent minority.


I did answer your PERSONAL questions to me regarding this..... DOOOOO I neeeeeddd toooo sppppeeeeekkkk slllllowwwwer for yoooou?? Then YOU called my a LIAR! How are you more than 50%? Prove it, jackwad!

Well.... I think you are a ****ing LIAR about your background. Prove me wrong.

Then again you "Only Have your word and your balls, and you don't break either for anyone"..... LOLOLOLOL YEA RIGHT!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are one deranged person...

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:56 pm

genesim wrote:
Though it wasn't I that went the personal route first....



ding... WRONG AGAIN... dim wad. You started in on me. **** YOU!

Start with me... I will wipe my ass with your WIG! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:08 pm

JEFF d wrote:Start with me... I will wipe my ass with your WIG!
JEFF d
Elvis fan


Is this an expression or does he actually wear a wig??

Tom

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:15 pm

Jeff looking back through our history, not ony have you been the first to cuss me out(not only on this board, but in our trade where you lost your mind in regards to the quality of a LMP taped video that I had no control over :roll: :roll: ), but you were the very first by making fun of my divorce.

Funny how I keep asking the question, yet you still cannot give a direct answer. I will state again: Did you have both of your parents as an adult..i.e. you knew who they were and your recieve some kind of support and are you a 50% minority.

The only way I could prove it is by posting my picture up on the board, which is something I will not do. It wouldn't matter anyway, because you would still call it a fake.

As for the wig...Tom I think he is referring to Gene Simmons. As for myself I have a thick Dark Brown hair that isn't going anywhere...especially near Jeffs ass. :lol: