Off Topic Messages

BASH PRESIDENT BUSH HERE!! DIVISION IS WELCOME

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:19 pm

Funny how if one criticizes, they are blind to all but DEMOCRATS!!!

Why are these threads being locked??? Are we running out of space???

Elvissessions.com wrote:Genesim just can't stand the divisiveness anymore

Please do not lock this thread...BRING IT ON. I can't stand division????. I am waiting. Don't lock it off just because someone opposes me. I WANT IT ALL, but I want it FAIR!!!

In this case even if they give personal attacks. Let the debate continue.

People, will you feel good when your rights are taken away???

Lets face it, this isn't about equality this is about me not being liked!!!
Last edited by genesim on Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:42 pm

C'mon Admin...what are you waiting for. Jump on it. Why let this RIGHT wing FLY!

Jeff D..this is for you:

JUSTICE IS LOST< JUSTIC IS RAPED>>JUSTIC IS DONE!!!!

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:49 pm

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:49 pm

Have you taken your pills today darlin`? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:50 pm

Did you see the locked thread?

I thought there was free speech in the world.

I don't need pills when I have the crap that the FECC feeds about "equality".

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:53 pm

What I find the most laughable is the power the lefties seem to think the U.S. president has. Now, I forgive the foreigners from other nations, because they can be excused for not knowing that our states were set up to be very powerful, but the radical left here at home should have a better understanding of state and local government.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:54 pm

I said I wanted DIVISION!!!! Not agreeance!!!

Scotch get out of the way...I want the conflict. :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:59 pm

Bush only cares about oil!

Bush is racist!

Bush is the DEVIL!

Those who live in the United States are stupid and have stolen the name "America", which rightly belongs to Canada, Mexico and all the other nations of the Americas!

The U.S. deserved 9/11, as they funded the terrorists and then they cry when they get attacked. Boo hoo, weak and boastful tyrants!

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:00 pm

Genesim.. perhaps I`m missing the obvious....what locked thread? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:00 pm

Here let me start this since the opposition since to be deadly quiet:

FACT: Lessons From Past Failures Were Not Addressed Or Were Repeated: "In 1998, during a threat by Hurricane George, 14,000 people were sent to the superdome and theft and vandalism were rampant due to inadequate security. Again, these problems were not corrected." (Bob Williams, Op-Ed, "Blame Amid The Tragedy," The Wall Street Journal, 9/6/05)

Can somebody explain why Nagin didn't learn from this?

C'mon LIB heads lets get this thread LOCKED!!!

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:01 pm

scotch

No. There is no god and there is no devil.

Apart from that, spot on.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:01 pm

Gee Rusty I don't know :roll: :roll:

There are so many. :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:04 pm

Scotch those are Docs lines. You'll have to do better then that. Come up with something new!!

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:06 pm

You know guys...I think I have recieve 2 of the last 3 locked threads for the last couple of years.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:11 pm

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp* :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:16 pm

79 viewers and this is all I get???

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:18 pm

genesim wrote:Scotch those are Docs lines. You'll have to do better then that. Come up with something new!!
Oh really, I got them from http://www.leftie.org. I can't believe Doc would use talking points, all of his idea are original.

:lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:24 pm

Try to top this insult:

Bush is a Texan and sometimes wears cowboy hats!

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:31 pm

Geno,
You've gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy round the bend!! Take your ritalin, and rejoin the flock.

Tom

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:39 pm

Tom why do you say that?

I had a post locked because I simply disagreed with the Docs constant bashing of the president.

Like I said, if your freedom was taken away, would you feel the same?

Chicken Elvissessions.com can only respond when I can't defend myself. Typical coward behavior of a radical liberal.

Scotch,

Oh the Yellow Rose Of Texas, is the only home I know..... :P

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:45 pm

genesim wrote:Tom why do you say that?

5 posts in 15 minutes and Maurice-like rants:
genesim wrote:79 viewers and this is all I get???

You are taking this way too personally and my guess is that your principle rivals are relishing in it.

Tom

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:54 pm

Willpower.

http://disney

Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:01 am

I thought that might get your attention. No offense meant.

Tom

Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:02 am

Hey, nimweed, I was actually out in the real world -- running errands, including getting my hair cut to its usual nice, conservative, Republican length.

Unlike yourself, I actually have a life independent of this message board.

And Scotch, what's this "leftist, anti-Texas" BS? I LIVE in Texas. The only times I've been away from Texas I've spent in the most wholesome of red states, including Kansas and South Dakota.

Way back when I offered to direct people to my voting records here in Texas. We don't have party registration in Texas, but my years of voting in Republican -- not Democratic -- primaries should give some indication of my track record with the Republican Party.

But as usual, no one seemed to have much interest in the facts. They'd much rather portray me and the rest of the people who see through Bush's bullshit as some kind of crazy hippie freaks.

Whatever floats your boat ... and that appears to be hypocrisy, as usual, Genesim.

Your two key positions of the day are: "Leave my threads open, but close the Doc's."

Neat.

Now what is it I'm supposed to respond to exactly? Your endless trumpeting of the fact that you are Ass #1 on this board? You've got that covered without my help.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:13 am

Sorry man, no division or conflict from my corner....just a short message for djc:
Many of us here like a good debate about politics/government etc. but it's too bad that you let your disagreements with some of us lead to personal invective..it was entertaining for a while but I've noticed that lately you've resorted to 'cut & paste' articles or stupid one-liners that are insulting and childish and you've even started name-calling. Get over yourself. When people feel strongly about major issues, they do not easily put their arms around those who feel just as strongly the other way. Lighten up man, these exchanges can be a good thing..."read and learn"!
Chris, Wyoming, USA