Off Topic Messages

Michael Jackson using Katrina tragedy to re-launch career.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:30 pm

Michael Jackson has written a song called 'From The Bottom Of My Heart'
and wants other stars to sing on it as a charity single to raise money for the victims of the Katrina tragedy.

He has been in the Middle East since he was found not guilty of being a child molestor and has been trying to find a way of winning the publics affections again.

He said'It pains me to watch the human suffering taking place in the Gulf Region of my country'.(yeah, and he was proberly thinking 'What a great way to get the public to like me again')

Is this guy for real or what??
You cant fool us Jacko.He is just using this tragic event to re-launch his career.Its pathetic :twisted:

His last album sold peanuts and didnt even get into the top 100.

What a sad and desperate thing to do.Why doesnt he just give a large donation like other celebs will do??
:twisted: :twisted:

Sean

Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:35 pm

Now, now Sean. I think you're being a bit unfair here. After all, Michael did volunteer to house some of those affected at Neverland Ranch. Granted, they had to be between the ages of 7 and 13 and be boys, but still it's a nice gesture.

Tom

Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:41 pm

Oh yeah, i forgot about that.What a kind man. :roll:

It will be interesting to see what celebs want to sing with him on this single.I have heard that here in the UK that 70's glam rock king Gary Glitter has asked to appear on it and Jonathan King wants to help out as well. :wink:

Sean

Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:47 pm

Sean Ryan wrote:I have heard that here in the UK that 70's glam rock king Gary Glitter has asked to appear on it

ImageNow, there's a shocker!!Image

Tom

Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:43 pm

Sean Penn will be boating in for the recording, too, :shock:
with Celine Dion doing background vocals. :x

Re: Michael Jackson using Katrina tragedy to re-launch caree

Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:22 pm

Sean Ryan wrote:Why doesnt he just give a large donationdo?

You mean like tying a rope around his neck and jumping off of the same balcony that he dangled his child from?

Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:43 pm

From what I understand, he also tried to get celebrities to join him in a fundraising song after 9/11. Didn't work.

rehearsal session

Sting: You'll remember me, as the floaters move...across the sea of doody...
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Ehhhhh....Ahnd we all weeel heal, dah wahrld...
Kanye West: Motherf*ckers wanna shoot us all yo, hip dah hip, F*ck Bush y'all!!!
MJ: You're my little shining diamond...in the ruff I found your little love...
Sting: WTF?
Arnold: Waht Dah Fahk?
Kanye: Yo, dizz'iz all mental nshit.