I Like Ike - Words Of Wisdom

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

genesim
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by genesim »

The point you miss is that "Spanish Fly" was making a sarcastic statement
Oh right Doc...and you of course would be the judge of this. Speaking of hypocrites. If GG would have said anything similar you would have jumped all over him with your usual labeling.

The facts are that you are perhaps one of the most prejudice people on the board. You judge and label and box people as effective as distribution plant.

Steve and Torben,

Who said they don't have the right to post criticism..just as I have the right to reply? But that doesn't mean I can't further point out how disrespectful it is especially considering the volumes of crap on a daily basis. Who said I have to read? I don't remember saying that at all.

As far as me having the right to do the same thing i.e. pick on foreign leaders...TRUE, I do....but I also have a little more respect then that. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Oh and the mayor or governer not being mine....true. But then again, the federal money dumped into those cityies is a hell of alot closer then say a citizen of a foreign country that doesn't pay U.S. tax at all.

My criticism of the government of Louisiana come under fire from me, when as usual pot shots are thrown at a president, who isn't even to blame.

And Steve now that you have stated your opinion of preferring that I no longer read...can you also take in kind that I wish you would stop reading my messages so you wouldn't have the need to suggest what I should do on the board in the first place?

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

Graceland Gardener

Post by Graceland Gardener »

Doc is der fuhrer of the internet. He dictates who can say what or not say what.

He sides with Spanish Eyes anyway due to the rhetoric that guy oftens posts. SO of course Doc is going to let him get away with an N word.

Doc decides what "sarcasm" is - he's lord of the written word.

TJ
Registered for: 19 years 9 months

Post by TJ »

genesim wrote:As far as me having the right to do the same thing i.e. pick on foreign leaders...TRUE, I do....but I also have a little more respect then that. 2 wrongs do not make a right.
And of course you have to know who the Prime Minister of Norway is first, before you can pick on him. :) :wink:

genesim

Post by genesim »

Thats true....oh wait, I missed something. I thought this was information that I needed to know. :wink:

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

Graceland Gardener

Post by Graceland Gardener »

that omniscient dic accepts what Spanish Eyes wrote claiming to know how he meant it.

pompous two-faced hypocrit.

"he knows all...expert."

DJC = Text Nazi

--- Congratualtions Genesim on your family's intelligence.

Unfortunately DJC measure intelligence by political positions.

I'm sure he fancies himself the most intelligent of the whole human race.

(tho he's not)

ooops - I wrote race.

genesim

Post by genesim »

To be honest, that is why I am afraid to test. :lol: Though I always skate by without studying, it really is sad, that like alot of us, we don't go for our true potential.

IQ tests don't mean a thing anyway...it just means we are good at IQ tests. Steve_M brought it up or I wouldn't have replied.

There are many great minds on this board and though there are some I disagree with, I still enjoy their debates.

The Doc is a sad tragedy. The judgement and the ability to find fault with ones self is his short coming. Like E and others have said, there was only one perfect man..and that is the god like figure. Call him Jesus, call him buddha, but the point is that we all must bow down to our creator.

Political positions as you say should not be a factor. I have a problem wiht people's stances, but never anything against them personally. That goes for many that I have recently argued with.

Topic author
drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

genesim wrote:The Doc is a sad tragedy.
Who likes a happy tragedy?

DJC