Off Topic Messages

Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:42 pm

genesim wrote:Steve_M a response to you is a lesson in futility....as you have admitted yourself. If that is all you got from my posts, how could I begin to explain further?

Doc talk about looking in the mirror. You are a low person, and always have been. Your insults on this board, to perhaps everyone, is without a doubt a reflection of how you feel about yourself.

What is an insult ? Do you mean like calling someone a condescending fool ?

Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:44 pm

Steve..that wasn't an insult. I was trying to be factual, though with every post of yours, I think I missed the mark.

Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:47 pm

So if Doc posts something like that you call it name calling whereas if you do it then its factual.

Okay, I think I can see where your mind is at.

Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:52 pm

When did I say it was factual? I said I was TRYING to be.

What was it that you saw? My mind is in my head, and I don't know where you are looking.

Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:55 pm

Yes, you did say you were TRYING to be and gave no indication that you considered that you had failed.

And how do you know Doc wasn't merely ever doing the same ?

Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:58 pm

I didn't give any indication that I had succeeded either.

As far as...I don't know....just an educated guess.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:00 am

So then if you failed and it wasn't factual it would be the same as name calling ?

If not, I can call you or anyone what I wish anything without it being deemed name calling so long as I hide behind some weak excuse that I was TRYING to be factual ?

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:07 am

Isn't it all name calling? Last time I heard...a fool was a name/title put on a certain kind of person having foolish characteristics. Condescending just describes the fool.

So going by the terms I just described, it would all be name calling, so it can be deemed a weak excuse.

The point that I was TRYING to be factual isn't lost on this. It could still be true.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:26 am

If you're right perhaps you'd apologise to the Doc for criticising him for doing nothing different to what you did.

A fool is someone who lacks good sense or judgement. Well you might have grounds there for accuracy, after all I'm communicating with you.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:35 am

Why would I apologize? Did I ever say that Doc was or was not doing what I did? Even if it were so, when did I ever say it warranted an apology?

As for the second part...maybe not. Are you trying to say that you are "communicating" with me?

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:54 am

I don't believe you ever did say such a thing, why do you ask as it is not as if i have suggested you did say anything of the sort.

I am suggesting it though.

You criticise the Doc, you put him down for doing the same as you. Nothing wrong with that, but if thats the level of hypocracy you are going to then I fell that my words tonight in here are more solid than any of the runny drivel you have spouted.

I believe I am communicating with you, so much so that you manage to communicate a response. It might not make any sense, but you do appear to respond via a typed communication.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:01 am

When did I ever say that you said it warranted an apology? I just merely asked the question. Not accusing you of saying it.

You criticise the Doc, you put him down for doing the same as you. Nothing wrong with that..

If there is nothing wrong with that, then why would I apologize, especially if I have never said it warranted an apology?

I was just wondering if you could answer a question.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:05 am

ok I got work to do, and just for the record, I was playing your game for a while, and you seem to be to dim to get it. :lol: :lol: Despite what others have said, I do have a life. :wink:

Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:17 am

Sorry I skipped a few posts, but one thing is for sure!!!
The Doc is a rude A'hole!!!

:roll:

Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:21 am

There was nothing to get if you were playing my game as my game is just a straight honest one.

You don't have to apologise at all. I was merely suggesting that perhaps you would.

You can be an deleted - see guidelines #2 if you want, nothing wrong with that, nothing right with that, it's just a way of being. You can apologise to others if you want if that's not how you meant to be. If it is how you meant to be I doubt you would consider an apology.

It's a voluntary thing and I don't think anyone should apologise because they are told to or suggested to that they should. An apology should come from within the person giving it.

I was only suggesting that perhaps you would apologise, I wasn't asking you to. Just perhaps, a summing up of the chances.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:03 pm

Steve_M wrote:
You can be an deleted - see guidelines #2 if you want, nothing wrong with that, nothing right with that, it's just a way of being.

Ok, that was pretty good! LOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:09 pm

Steve_M I have apologized to many people on this board, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I even sent the Doc a Christmas greeting. There have been many times I have called for peace..I have even have asked him to stop the namecalling.

As for apologies..when has he done anyone the service?

Call me an Assshole, thats fine. You can be wrong, it is your god given right. Though to know it, and wallow in it...well that seems pretty sad.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:54 pm

Yeah ok Genesim. Read it over and over and you'll never see me calling you an deleted - see guidelines #2, you know it, I know it, everyone else reading it knows it.

You can be ......IF...you want

This post is sponsored by spec-savers

But I'll tell you what I'll do for you, whether you like it or otherwise.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm just so way off the mark and you're just so spot on it. I'm a person who lacks good sense and judgement, or I'm foolish, however it was you chose to put it.

I'll come back and discuss this with you further when my IQ has reached your level at minimum, I'm guessing you must be around 175 with my foolish 162 lagging behind. So until then you won't have to suffer my stupiditiy any longer.

Adios.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:46 am

Regardless of party, it's hard to imagine anyone not thinking it's
a national disgrace.

We all thought we were number one. :oops: :roll:

Seriously, we can and must do better. Heads must roll
because you know Al Queda is just laughing. There
was a quote along those lines from one of their sects.

Let's get it together!

Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:23 am

Steve_M,

I'll come back and discuss this with you further when my IQ has reached your level at minimum, I'm guessing you must be around 175 with my foolish 162 lagging behind.

Actually I myself have never tested...but both my parents IQ's are at genius level..but who knows, maybe I inherited uncle Jethro's mentality 16 generations ago. :lol: :lol:

As far as me calling you a condescending fool, I do apologize. This has seemed to bother you alot, and rightly so. Can you imagine how I felt when I tried to give you a thought out answer and you just act like I said absolutely nothing? That is where my frustration came from.

Still it would be nice to have a few of my questions answered concerning Clinton and the Levee problem. Just a thought.

Greg,

To be honest, I don't care what Al Queda thinks. Any nation that would laugh at anothers countries fatality in the thousands, because of a natural disaster, deserves every bomb they get. They will get theirs soon enough. How man "laughing" leaders of Al Queada are dead now. Bin Laden must enjoy his life hiding all the time wondering when his pitiful existence is going to end.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:09 am

genesim wrote:... both my parents IQ's are at genius level ...

They must be pretty bummed, huh?

DJC

Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:42 am

Hey Doc, why don't you go sit on a tack.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:45 am

Doc's too busy staring at himself in the mirror and worshipping the image he sees
yet from the other side of his two-face,
he's looking the other way and making no complaints at all when fellow Bush-haters post racist rhetoric here.

The only reason he didn't blast Spanish Eyes for his "n---er" usage is because - duh - they share the same anti-Bush politics.

Congratulations Spanish Fly -
Doc allows you free use of racist terms anytime and that textual license bestowed upon you by the bossiest judgmental sonofabitch at this MB.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:55 pm

genesim wrote:Greg,

To be honest, I don't care what Al Queda thinks. Any nation that would laugh at anothers countries fatality in the thousands, because of a natural disaster, deserves every bomb they get. They will get theirs soon enough. How man "laughing" leaders of Al Queada are dead now. Bin Laden must enjoy his life hiding all the time wondering when his pitiful existence is going to end.

You know, it's kind of cute to see Doc, GG and Genesim bump heads.

Y'all just need a beer and a CD changer chock full of Elvis' CDs.

I'd love to see that happen. Let the arguments only be on the merits
of "Mystery Train" vs. "Do the Vega" or "The Last Farewell" when
they come on the stereo!

:lol: :lol:

As for the terrorists, obviously I don't care what they think either. I
referred to the quotes only because it points to some of the idiocy
that exists among some religions, as extremists in conservative
sects of Christians and Muslims have been quoted as saying
that Katrina was some kind of devine restribution.

One Muslim nutcase praised Katrina "as the terrorist Katrina," wreaking
havoc on the infidels. :roll:

I just hope we realize that we are still vulnerable to attack even now.
And the way the Gulf response went, I hope you've all got a full
tank of gas (if you can spring for it), extra water, guns :shock: , non-perishable food, etc. etc.

Time for full-scale Survivalist Mode! :shock:

Seriously, I'm going to get ready. 2008 is a long way off anyway.

We can't vote that bum out the way we would in say, the U.K. :wink:

Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:49 pm

Though I agree almost 100 percent with your post(except for the beginning hippy love one another part...hack vomit), I don't see an attack happening right now.

If they struck most americans would put down the flowers and have the people hunted down like dogs immediately. There would be destruction to Iraq hiroshima style. I think at that point, we just wouldn't care anymore. I think our enemies are a little smarter then that. The attack will no doubt come later...if they still can. I do not look forward to this, and that is why this "blame Bush" crap has got to stop. He is our president, like it or not and he is staying till 2008. Why can't any of you stand behind him...especially when he has done the best he can with the current disaster. This is clearly not his fault and this will be adressed in the coming year.