Off Topic Messages

Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:45 am

I never get my head around EP fans watching or reading anything this woman say"s...she tell storys or gives answers to Q"s,that she was not there and joe public yeah,Gee.

And here is a film clip of you seeing the memphis boy,leaving Germany in 1960,you were aged 14 or there abouts?......Q,your views on his movie jailhouse rock?

Well Richard and the judy one...when he walked on that sound stage on the mgm lot,to do the number,main one i mean,for the title song,Well,you know,you just had to be there.%*&"!*

:x :evil: :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:59 am

Cd"s yes...100% on that.

Re: Priscilla on Aussie TV

Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am

carolynlm wrote:Rove asked the normal dumb questions, and she gave the same stock answers....'Did Elvis really shoot at the tv?' that type of stuff.

One day I'd just love to see Priscilla or one of the guys answer that question with yeah, he used to shoot out the television whenever a nimrod like you would ask the same dumb ass questions that you already know the answer to.

Especially on Larry King's show.

Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:21 am

oh jeez, not to stray from the topic, but did u guyz see that horrendous Pamela Anderson interview on Larry King's show last week?

talk about embarrassing...

And I'm not speaking on Pamela's behalf... :wink: