The Deer Hunter-Legacy Series Edition
Garbo-The Signature Collection
Lost-The Complete First Season
Toy Story-10th Anniversary Edition
The Bela Lugosi Collection
Hammer Horror Series
Disney Princess Sing Along Songs-Volume 2

Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:42 pm

Hey Tom, if you don't mind..when is the street date for the Carlito's Way ultimate edition? I am looking forward to that one.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:16 pm

genesim wrote:when is the street date for the Carlito's Way ultimate edition?

9/20, I'll be picking that one up as well.

Tom

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:39 pm

Good deal.

Just rented Sin City. That movie was awesom, but I admit that I was thouroughly consfused by the ending!

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:23 pm

The Sting PAL streets in November. I'd really appreciate comments on picture quality and bonus features. And I just heard that The High And The Mighty and Hondo have been postponed. New date: June 2006! :evil:

I guess I'll try some blind buys this week then.
What's Slap Shot like?

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:58 pm

Clueless SE :oops:
Windtalkers - Director's cut
Greystoke
Strangers on a Train SE
Foreign Correspondent SE
The Mask of Zorro - Superbit
The Grudge - DC
Underworld 2-Disc Unrated Extended Cut

Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:43 pm

According to CD Universe "Live a Little Love a Little" is available this week. If that's the case I'm picking that up. However, this could be a mistake as no other site offers it.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:12 pm

Melanie wrote:What's Slap Shot like?

Slap Shot is a classic!!! Paul Newman and the Hanson Brothers, what else do you need???

Tom

Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:37 am

I got that High And The Mighty DVD set tonight, pretty cool! I'm really looking forward to getting that Bela Lugosi set! I went ahead and ordered it, thanks for the heads up Tom!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:49 pm

Wal-Mart has the wrong street date for The Deer Hunter, and it's already out in some stores. What a great surprise that was.

Tom

Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:04 am

Emergency
Kung Fu season 3

Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:50 pm

SM,
I picked up the Emergency box a couple of weeks ago. Hasn't it been great fun seeing Gage, DeSoto, Brakett, Joe and DIXIE again??

Tom

Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:03 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:SM,
I picked up the Emergency box a couple of weeks ago. Hasn't it been great fun seeing Gage, DeSoto, Brakett, Joe and DIXIE again??

Tom

Well I haven't had the chance to open it just yet,but I'm sure it will be great fun seeing the old cast again(especially DIXIE )when I get around to it.

I'm still working on some other television boxsets from a while back.
You must have a ton of unopened/unwatched DVDs in your collection by the look of the amount of DVDs you purchace each week?

Anyway,all this talk about Emergency, I just might have to watch an episode or two tonight.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:53 pm

SM,
I'm already on to disc 2 in the Emergency box. Saturday afternoon I broke into the Adam-12 box set as well. Man, these were great shows!!

Tom