Off Topic Messages

See you soon & Hi There!

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:19 pm

Hi Guys

I’m off to Skiathos for a couple of weeks. Time to get these old bones brown. 8)

I’ll miss you while I’m gone, not doing Internet cafes – temptation to check in on work would be too great.

In a masterpiece of timing I go into hospital the day after I get back. I’m having my shoulder fixed, (too old at the gym, too young in my head).

I’ll be doing quite a bit of one-handed surfing when I get home; fortunately I’ve had a bit of practice. :wink:

See you soon

Best wishes

Geoff

BTW if I miss anyone’s birthday in the interim, Happy Birthday!
Last edited by tupelo_boy on Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:33 pm

I've been to Skiathos, it's great. Koukounaries beach is fantastic although the Italian and Scandinavian girls sunbathing topless can get a bit tiresome! :wink:

Image

Have a great time! 8)

Re: See you soon

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:33 pm

tupelo_boy wrote:I’ll be doing quite a bit of one-handed surfing when I get home


Is that what they're calling it now?

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:36 pm

Delboy -

You wrote:
Koukounaries beach is fantastic although the Italian and Scandinavian girls sunbathing topless can get a bit tiresome!


How disgusting !

They ought to go for an all-over tan.

Re: See you soon

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:38 pm

Rob wrote:
tupelo_boy wrote:I’ll be doing quite a bit of one-handed surfing when I get home


Is that what they're calling it now?


Exactly what I thought, guess you can put that down to being the real cause behind the shoulder injury as well.

At the gym, indeed.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:58 pm

Have a good trip and take care!

Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:59 pm

ColinB wrote:Delboy -

You wrote:
Koukounaries beach is fantastic although the Italian and Scandinavian girls sunbathing topless can get a bit tiresome!


How disgusting !

They ought to go for an all-over tan.


Had you gone to "Banana Beach" just round the corner from Koukounaries, you would have found people going for an all-over tan!

Problem is though, it's not all models working on thier tans, but I will say there were one or two quite arresting sights, and some sights that just have been arrested. (The large German in the thong, you know who you are!)

Operation went well, I should be out of the sling in one week rather than the anticipated three.

Thanks all for your wishes and it's good to be back.

(BTW In other threads, I see the quality of political debate has risen to former stupendous levels! :wink: )

Best wishes

Geoff

Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:59 pm

Welcome back. Glad you enjoyed the thongs...and the not-so thongs.

Also glad you are healing ok. Now take it easy on that shouldier!!