Off Topic Messages

Hefner's Graceland

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:31 pm

On E!, Hugh Hefner said that when he's gone [dead] the California Playboy Mansion will be opened to the public "as a kind of Graceland"

Re: Hefner's Graceland

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:35 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:On E!, Hugh Hefner said that when he's gone [dead] the California Playboy Mansion will be opened to the public "as a kind of Graceland"

Over his dead body :? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:44 pm

The Playboy magnate Hugh Hefner is planning on opening the Playboy mansion for the public, after his death. Hefner hopes his house will become the next Graceland. He said: "The hope and intention is that it will continue after I'm gone and become a variation on Elvis' home, Graceland". He agreed to turn his estate into a tourist attraction, including his monkey cage, bedroom, games room and notorious 'grotto' where stars including Frank Sinatra and Justin Timberlake are rumored to have romped with the sexy Playboy Playmates, but only after he has passed away, reports Femalefirst

How long did Elvis use Hefner's plane?
On stage in Vegas he mentions the expirience. If it wasn't a joke... :?

Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:22 pm

I imagine that if it happened it would be a wonderful place to tour...though the bunnies's better be there too. :wink:

Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:21 am

genesim wrote:I imagine that if it happened it would be a wonderful place to tour...though the bunnies's better be there too. :wink:

Sexist :twisted: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:38 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:On E!, Hugh Hefner said that when he's gone [dead] the California Playboy Mansion will be opened to the public "as a kind of Graceland"

Maybe you will be able to expand your operation!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:49 am

JEFF d wrote:

Maybe you will be able to expand your operation!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

LOL

subsidize, and GG franchise

(with fringe benefits)

GG = being golden grotto
:D

Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:45 am

Now who would really want to pay to see the jacuzzi that Hefner ****ed a thousand w****s up the ***... now come on!! I'm sure some would, not me no thanks. :roll:

JEFF d
Elvis fan