Off Topic Messages

James Burton Birthday

Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:54 pm

Happy Birthday to the great one today, Aug. 21...

re

Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:13 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :!:

Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:42 pm

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear James!!!!........Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!!

That´s it man!! Keep playing the guitar for many years, that´s my wish for you and happiness, health for you!

Best Regards
Renan.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:45 pm

A delayed happy birthday to you, James! :D

By the way:

Anyone noticed that James Burton is featured on the brand new Brad Paisley cd, Time Well Wasted?

The last track on the cd;

Cornography (featuring James Burton & the Kung Pao Buckaroos)

Br
Kristian

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:57 pm

Unfortunately James shares his birthday with Alizee so it's understandable many fans on this board missed it. :D

Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:32 pm

Happy birthday James!

Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:23 pm

Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:Anyone noticed that James Burton is featured on the brand new Brad Paisley cd, Time Well Wasted?

The last track on the cd;

Cornography (featuring James Burton & the Kung Pao Buckaroos)

Br
Kristian

I did notice that, Kristian. Our radio station got that CD last week, and I saw that on the back of the jewel case. Both James and Paisley play the same guitar, so it's a natural fit.

By the way, the "Kung Pao Buckaroos" consist of Little Jimmy Dickens, George Jones, Bill Anderson and Dolly Parton "as Miss Kitty."

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:45 am

KHoots wrote:
By the way, the "Kung Pao Buckaroos" consist of Little Jimmy Dickens, George Jones, Bill Anderson and Dolly Parton "as Miss Kitty."

Hilarious track! :lol:

Brad Paisley seems able to become the next superstar out of Nashville, but to be honest; I can't understand why!

Except the brilliant Whiskey Lullaby duet with Allison Krauss on his Mud On The Tires cd, and a few glimpses of greatness here and there on his cds so far, he hasn't convinced me yet...

Br
Kristian

Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:18 pm

Happy birthday, James!!
My husband, who is the music expert in our family thinks you are brilliant. If he says so, it must be so! Many happy returns!!

sue