Off Topic Messages

The Never Ending Story RULES

Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:19 pm

How about if we keep the post to 4 sentences and whoever messes up the time line...i.e. posts at the same time....whoever posts last has to delete their line. No one can reply till this is rectified!

Just a suggestion that would make it more fun. 4 sentences TOPS makes it more creative.

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:58 am

This post by Stephen Butler made my day - it's HILARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol:

Parker's face turned purple with rage, his cane shook with anger. "Next month, boy? You can't," he raged.

"Why in the Sam Hill not?" Elvis raged back. All eyes in the room shifted between Elvis and Parker as each man spoke.

"Elvis, you have a prior engagement. You gotta make a movie."

"What movie?" Elvis was taken aback. He looked at Joe as if to say Why in the Hell didn't you tell me about this. Joe had no idea.

"Oh you'll love this one," blathered Parker, "it's the story of a singing goatherd who learns to play the mountain horn. All the goats think he is really talented and have a whip-round to pay for him to go to Las Vegas but while there he becomes a race-car driver on the run from the IRS and six women. He then runs off to Hawaii where the women catch up with him and his half-witted buddy and they all end up singing I Still Got the Horn For Those Goats on the beach. Whaddaya think?"

"Hmmm," said Elvis thoughtfully, "I like it. Charlie could play my buddy. I swear that man has Oscar potential. You know, Colonel, I think I've been a little rough on you. You really do seem to have my best interests and artistic integrity at heart. I feel this movie could challenge me as an actor. Here I am, about to go on stage for the first time in 9 years, and I'm bored with it already."

"So, shall I tell Hal Wallis and Charles Marquis Warren that you'll do the film?".....

I would choose this plot over several Elvis movie scripts, I tell ya!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Br
Kristian

thought I'd post this here, instead of interfere in the story... :wink: