Off Topic Messages

Get shot for $200

Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:43 pm

I'm looking for 4 or 5 folks who wouldn't mind getting shot a few times for a couple hundred bucks. OK, not really shot, but I do need some folks who would be willing to test some newly designed squibs (bullet hits) for use in film and TV. While it is rather noisy and very, very "bloody", it's perfectly safe. We'll be testing some charge squibs as well as a new condensed air pressure type, first used in larger form in the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I don't have a set date as of yet, but it will take place in Wilmington, NC, probably on the Screen Gems lot, if I can find a location not being used. You'll take about 10-15 hits, with set up and costume change between each one. All will be filmed, but no copies will be available. The last time we did this it took about 10 hours and we paid our models $200 each, one got more because she was burned by a misloaded squib (that guy has been fired, so not to worry). Lunch will be provided and snacks will be available free from the craft services truck. If interested, please PM me in the next few days.

Tom

Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:07 pm

Get the guy you fired back on the job, and I'll start nominating!

(Where did I put that list?)

Geoff

Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:09 pm

tupelo_boy wrote:Get the guy you fired back on the job, and I'll start nominating!

Now, that's an idea!!!

Tom

Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:55 pm

Did you ask MC TINC.....he`s always up for free publicity :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and with a bit of luck............................. 8)

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:35 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote:Did you ask MC TINC.....he`s always up for free publicity :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and with a bit of luck............................. 8)

Are you suggesting that MC may recreate Brandon Lee's final scene?? Well, if that happened and the cops ever got ahold of some of the MC vs Tom threads, they'd bury Tom UNDER the jail.