The Complete Thin Man Collection

Tom

Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:42 am

McCloud season 1/2

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:12 am

Kingdom Hospital. The complete series.

8)

Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:37 am

I'm with you on the Thin Man collection. I received my copy today. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait. We leave for Memphis tomorrow and won't be watching any (non-Elvis) movies until the 18th.

Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:38 am

Loving You

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:40 pm

Jeff,
Is that a DVD you bought, or do you have a thing for elvissessions.com? :wink:

Tom

Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:44 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Jeff,
Is that a DVD you bought, or do you have a thing for elvissessions.com? :wink:

Tom

Welllll he does get cuter with each glass of wine! lol :wink: Naw.... I got the DVD(finally) this thing has been a pain in the butt for me to find for some reason... why do people take your money and then tell you out of stock :? I thought the interview of Martin Sheen talking about Elvis was very insitefull. That guy seems very intelligent.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:29 am

do you have a thing for elvissessions.com?

Naw....

Sniff, snifff. :( Ahh, my little heart was all a-flutter.

Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:54 am

-Soft Beds Hard Battles ( with Peter Sellers )

-Battle Of The Bulge

-The Professionals

-Shrek :oops: (yep it's for me!)

Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:50 am

"The Wicker Man"

"Scars of Dracula"

"High Sierra"

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:26 am

Bubba Ho-Tep found a used copy of this this weekend... OMG! This is the craziest s%&t I have seen since Rocky Horror or Mommie Dearest! lol :shock:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:14 am

likethebike wrote:"The Wicker Man"

Is this the same Wicker that has been out or did they do a SE?

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:16 am

sam wrote:Kingdom Hospital. The complete series.

8)

Have you had time to watch all of the episodes Sam?

I found this to be a pretty cool set of dvds. Although not really as terrifying as I like, I am still a sucker for anything Stephen King.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:43 am

Tony -

It's the one with the alt ending........................

After a downpour, the wicker man fails to ignite, Edward Woodward breaks free and arrests the lot of them.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:47 am

Blue-Gypsy wrote:
sam wrote:Kingdom Hospital. The complete series.

8)

Have you had time to watch all of the episodes Sam?

I found this to be a pretty cool set of dvds. Although not really as terrifying as I like, I am still a sucker for anything Stephen King.

I am trying to watch it when the wife has time to watch it with me. I have watched the first episode only fully. Have had a little peek at the others.
I also got Riding the Bullet that I haven't watched yet. Also Bubbu Ho-Tep, but fell asleep while whatching it.

And I got Saw the other day as well. I have watched that one. :? :shock: :wink:

Will get back to them soon. :D

8)

Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:20 pm

Sam -

You wrote:
...... but fell asleep while whatching it.

No change there then.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:56 pm

ColinB wrote:Sam -

You wrote:
...... but fell asleep while whatching it.

No change there then.

No, I often put a DVD on and fall asleep. :P

8)

Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:25 pm

sam wrote:And I got Saw the other day as well. I have watched that one. :? :shock: :wink:

Sam,
You should have waited on this: Image

Tom

Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:26 pm

I should have the fourth season of the "Dukes Of Hazzard" DVD set in my posession any day now..............

Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:32 pm

That would be a great alternate ending Colin not that it could happen within the logic of the film. I still don't know why he didn't at least try to storm out through the back. Is wicker that sturdy? It was a drop but it's better than burning to death.

The one I bought is the standard edition with special features Anchor Bay did in 2001. I got it cheap used. I read on Amazon there is a special edition of the film with the US theatrical version and an extended 99 minute version although still not the 101 minute version that was on home video. It's out of print though now and going for something like $50.

Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:13 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
sam wrote:And I got Saw the other day as well. I have watched that one. :? :shock: :wink:

Sam,
You should have waited on this: Tom

Yes Tom, I'm not sure when that will get a release over here. I will probably upgrade when it does come out here. :D

8)