Off Topic Messages

Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:29 am

Pardon me... I need to be alone... :shock:

Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:04 am

She is definitely a baby doll, there's no doubt about it. I just get tired of her 'round the clock phone calls and seeing her following me every time I look over my shoulder.

Oh well, nothing a restraining order can't take care of.

Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:51 pm

The same happened to me Rob :shock: :shock:

Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:41 pm

elvis-fan wrote:Pardon me... I need to be alone... :shock:

"You've been watching me?" :shock: :oops:

Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:16 pm

That sunburn looks a little raw. Luckily, I'm a dab hand at rubbing in some aftersun. I'll be gentle. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Jules

Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:43 pm

you old men are drooling over a regular looking teenage girl (certainly not the bombshell you guys are acting like she is) who happens to probably have a workout coach...my god. :lol:

she just looks so YOUNG. she looks no older than like 16 in the face, perhaps 18 in the body. :shock: she doesn't look 21.
Last edited by Elvis' Babe on Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:46 pm

Elvis' Babe wrote:
you old men are drooling over a regular looking teenage girl (certainly not the bombshell you guys are acting like she is) who happens to probably have a workout coach...my god.

she just looks so YOUNG. she looks no older than like 16 in the face, perhaps 18 in the body. she doesn't look 21.

Miaow !!

Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:07 pm

Elvis' Babe, we're not all "old," with some exceptions :wink: , and she's an adult. And she is adorably sexy :lol: :lol:

What a predictable, catty comment, anyway. Besides, this is a guy's thread. Beat it! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:07 pm

I'll quote Colin on this (and very aptly I hope), you guys "should be out banging beaver" as opposed to surfing left handed through this site. :wink:

Geoff

Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:23 pm

Elvis' Babe wrote:you old men are drooling over a regular looking teenage girl (certainly not the bombshell you guys are acting like she is) who happens to probably have a workout coach...my god. :lol:

OK, which one of you guys brought your mom in here????

Tom

Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:38 pm

tupelo_boy wrote:I'll quote Colin on this (and very aptly I hope), you guys "should be out banging beaver" as opposed to surfing left handed through this site. :wink:

Geoff

Hey, I just post such shots for my fellow rabid Alizee / FECC fans when I'm away from the real thing during the day. Some of us are quite well spoken for, thank you! :D

Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:36 pm

[quote="Elvis' Babe"

she just looks so YOUNG. she looks no older than like 16 in the face, perhaps 18 in the body. :shock: she doesn't look 21.[/quote]

Better yet!

Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:01 pm

No more pics of our girl???? :D

Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:31 pm

Unless you want to see this happen to FECC, I'm going to stop now:

Word to the wise:

Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:47 am

MYWAY

Of course, the question remains the same: How's her singing?

Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:49 am

Who cares! :shock:

Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:15 am

Geez! for a second my grandma would have seen her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She┬┤s really cute.....She seems to say in this pic: "Hey boy! My next vacation will be in Sao Paulo, Brazil!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:25 am

Happy Birthday!!!

Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:42 am

Dammit, yeah! We missed Alizee's birthday. How do we have the nerve to call ourselves her fans?!?!

Happy 21st Alizee!

Jules

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:40 pm

Geoff -

You wrote:
I'll quote Colin on this (and very aptly I hope), you guys "should be out banging beaver"

Did I really write that ?

Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:29 am

Oh Alizee!! My cute little girl.... :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:46 pm

You guys are terrible!! Alizee this Alizee that. I least I could understand the interest over the mystery briefcase white panty pics but this is insane. Now lets try to get back to Elvis related.

Italianjob

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:50 pm

Cheers Italianjob, Alizee has been replaced as the wallpaper on my PC. :wink:

Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:29 pm

Excellent cut 'n' paste with heads and body ("or body with hands"),
Italian Job!

Re: Alizee Pics !

Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:35 am

ColinB wrote:And she will be 21 on 21st August !

That Minkahed sig..................

Thought you guys might like to see her from the front !

Oh Boy !!

my, she looks soooo familiar... :P