Off Topic Messages

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:22 am

I'm with you Colin ...but its not the tattoo's per say its what they are ...very childish in nature Disney ,cartoons etc

Some ladies look smoking hot when done right

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:33 pm

houndog wrote:I'm with you Colin ...but its not the tattoo's per say its what they are ...very childish in nature Disney ,cartoons etc

Some ladies look smoking hot when done right


Well, yes, point taken, but I'd still sooner see unblemished skin !

I've yet to see anyone with a tattoo who didn't regret it at some point later...

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 pm

ColinB wrote:Image

I'm probably just showing my age, but I don't think the tattoos do her any favours...


I think she ruined her beautiful body :cry:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:55 pm

She must have real issues by now.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:33 pm

javierTCB wrote:
ColinB wrote:Image

I'm probably just showing my age, but I don't think the tattoos do her any favours...


I think she ruined her beautiful body :cry:


Totally agree.

What a stupid woman to have those ugly tats put onto her body.

I find females who have tattoos on their forearms lose all their femininity.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:01 pm

She needs some piercings and a nosering too.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:21 am

luckyjackson1 wrote:She needs some piercings and a nosering too.


Stop it.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:15 am

ColinB wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:She needs some piercings and a nosering too.


Stop it.

Of course, Colin. It just makes me sad to see ruin herself with these awful ugly and misplaced tattoos. Just my opinion.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:35 pm

I don't have any pictures of Alizee or women with tatoos, but here's Bond girl Olga Kurlyenko (Quantum of Solace) doing the Antler dance. Note the smile on her face. Olga must be a very happy woman.

Image

There are more photos from this session, if anyone wants to see them, and if it's okay to post them here.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Richard--W wrote:...There are more photos from this session, if anyone wants to see them, and if it's okay to post them here.


Bring them on !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Nine years later, and I still don't think she's that attractive and I've yet to see what her talent is suppose to be. Sorry Colin. :sosorry:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:08 am

Mister Mike wrote:Nine years later, and I still don't think she's that attractive and I've yet to see what her talent is suppose to be.
Sorry Colin. :sosorry:


Apology accepted.

This thread has, however, developed into one about more than just that one girl.

I'm hoping it makes it to 10 years !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:28 pm

so we need to rejuvenate the topic , with all the horrors in the world lets lighten the mood a little and have a reason to click on "off topic" again
Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:35 am

houndog wrote:so we need to rejuvenate the topic , with all the horrors in the world lets lighten the mood a little and have a reason to click on "off topic" again
Image

God bless you... :smt038