Off Topic Messages

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too] - For Adults Only

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:36 pm

phpBB [video]

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Darn, this thread faded into oblivion!

Santas two little helpers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Talk about a wonderful stocking-stuffer! Do you know who the model is?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:46 am

rlj4ep wrote:Talk about a wonderful stocking-stuffer! Do you know who the model is?

No, unfortunately not. Looks a little like german actress Eva Habermann but her thingies are bigger. :lol:

Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:39 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Image

Is this the same girl?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Rob wrote:

Is this the same girl?

I don't think so. But I'd take both of 'em. I've seen that girl on the lower picture before but still can't think of her name.

Update: Shoot, I got it! Gemma Atkinson! :smt110 smt158 :smt054 :smt121 smt180 smt183 :smt007 :smt045 :smt049 :smt055 :smt053 :smt060 :smt119 :smt047 :smt058

But I don't think she's that attractive though.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Rob wrote:

Is this the same girl?

Does it matter!! :)

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Out of respect for Colin B, bump!!

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:19 pm

So this is where the scholars hang out on FECC.

Elvis would approve of this thread.

He would approve of any thread that admires and celebrates female beauty, knowing that female beauties want to be admired and celebrated.

"Boys don't do it for me any longer," sings Sky Ferriera on her new album NIGHT TIME MY TIME, "boys are a dime a dozen." She has nothing nice to say about any of us in the 12 techno-pop rock songs nor in the 6-song B side / singles CD released at the same time by Capitol Records. The CD / poster combination sold out within minutes on her website. Perhaps it was the cover photograph of the 23-year-old singer taken by French hardcore director Gaspar Noe. Responding to the controversy, Capitol pulled the CD from release last December and is re-issuing it now with the bottom edge raised above the Mason-Dixon line:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Richard--W wrote:So this is where the scholars hang out on FECC.

Elvis would approve of this thread.

He would approve of any thread that admires and celebrates female beauty, knowing that female beauties want to be admired and celebrated.

"Boys don't do it for me any longer," sings Sky Ferriera on her new album NIGHT TIME MY TIME, "boys are a dime a dozen." She has nothing nice to say about any of us in the 12 techno-pop rock songs nor in the 6-song B side / singles CD released at the same time by Capitol Records. The CD / poster combination sold out within minutes on her website. Perhaps it was the cover photograph of the 23-year-old singer taken by French hardcore director Gaspar Noe. Responding to the controversy, Capitol pulled the CD from release last December and is re-issuing it now with the bottom edge raised above the Mason-Dixon line:

Sometimes censorship isn't that bad at all... :lol:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 am

Hey - this thread has passed 200,000 views !

ImageImageImage

How about that ?

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:14 pm

ColinB wrote:Hey - this thread has passed 200,000 views !

ImageImageImage

How about that ?

I've done my bit.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:49 pm

ImageImageImage

How about that ?

It's awesome! Perhaps it's because it's one of the few threads on which we can all agree on the content. Outside of this thread, I am seeing less and less reason to visit this site. Forever in your debt with this thread, Colin! :)

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:18 pm

KHoots wrote:

ImageImageImage

How about that ?

It's awesome! Perhaps it's because it's one of the few threads on which we can all agree on the content. Outside of this thread, I am seeing less and less reason to visit this site. Forever in your debt with this thread, Colin! :)

+ 1

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 pm

This thread tends to be a very revealing one.......

rlj

Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

7213_kate-upton-2011-SI-swimsuit-04-670x900.jpg

She's not bad.

She could have me if she wanted. :wink:

It would be the best 7 seconds of her life! :oops:

::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:29 am

Well done Colin, your record will never be surpassed. I rarely look at this thread myself as I find it degrading to bimbos.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 pm

mike edwards66 wrote:

Well done Colin, your record will never be surpassed. I rarely look at this thread myself as I find it degrading to bimbos.

Ah..... 'rarely' but not 'never'.............. yes, I think I get your drift...................

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:55 am

ColinB wrote:
mike edwards66 wrote:

Ah..... 'rarely' but not 'never'.............. yes, I think I get your drift...................

Not if I can help it :wink:

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:35 am

That Alizee is in a class all by herself, just gorgeous !

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:32 am

minkahed wrote:That Alizee is in a class all by herself, just gorgeous !

It was your interest in her that started this whole thread off !

You got good taste, Minkahed !

A Gif - Alizee[7].gif

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Alizee wasn't yet 21 when this topic was started. She'll be 30 in August. Crazy!

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 am

TJ wrote:Alizee wasn't yet 21 when this topic was started. She'll be 30 in August. Crazy!

The good news for Colin is that, since Alizee has aged a bit he can lust after her and not come across as a creepy cradle robber. The bad news for Colin is that, since he's also aged a bit, lust is no longer something he's capable of.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Pete Dube wrote:
TJ wrote:Alizee wasn't yet 21 when this topic was started. She'll be 30 in August. Crazy!

The good news for Colin is that, since Alizee has aged a bit he can lust after her and not come across as a creepy cradle robber.
The bad news for Colin is that, since he's also aged a bit, lust is no longer something he's capable of.

Look, just because I seldom post here these days, doesn't mean I don't have a furtive read now & then !

And I find your post sexist, ageist & what's more.................... err.................. what was going to complain about ?

No.......... don't tell me............. it'll come to me in a minute...............