Off Topic Messages

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:42 am

houndog wrote:
JimmyCool wrote:She's the new Naomi Campbell! :smt007

No way .....Naomi Cambell was never this HOT or as stunningly beautiful as this Angel :smt055

Oh, you're SO right 'bout that! :smt007

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Jimmycool I would bet the farm that those 2 beautiful chix in your avatar are both are yours! :smt023

You are the man!

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:00 pm

houndog wrote:
JimmyCool wrote:She's the new Naomi Campbell! :smt007



No way .....Naomi Cambell was never this HOT or as stunningly beautiful as this Angel :smt055

+ 1000,000 !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Image

That's a photoshop!

On the original Jimmy has his arms wrapped around two of Chile's best Elvis impersonators.

::rocks

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:Image

That's a photoshop!

On the original Jimmy has his arms wrapped around two of Chile's best Elvis impersonators.

::rocks

Shhhh... :smt018 I knew that I just didn't want to hurt his feelings..

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:[/img]That's a photoshop! On the original Jimmy has his arms wrapped around two of Chile's best Elvis impersonators.



That's what I thought in the first place. I knew those girls were too good to be true.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 am

:smt003

I'll upload some pictures of my girls, starting with this one (promiseland, remember her?):

Image
Above: My old FECC avatar

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
She's very handy too

Image

Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:12 pm

HOLY SH*T!!!! :shock:
Jimmycool thats the sexiest blond I've ever seen! :smt007

:idea: Me an you definitively need to hook up and swap babes for a night! :idea:
:D

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:53 pm

JimmyCool wrote::smt003

I'll upload some pictures of my girls, starting with this one (promiseland, remember her?):

Image
Above: My old FECC avatar

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
She's very handy too

Image

Image


Hey Jimmycool, gimme your addy, I'm coming down to Chile for a vacation ! LOL

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 am

Just taken yesterday Jimmycool, so is it a deal!? :D
Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 am

Oh, my. Getting a little warm in here.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 pm

promiseland wrote:Just taken yesterday Jimmycool, so is it a deal!? :D
Image


I'm sorry, but I just don't find her to be that attractive.

Pretty smile, though.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:05 pm

minkahed wrote:
promiseland wrote:Just taken yesterday Jimmycool, so is it a deal!? :D
Image


I'm sorry, but I just don't find her to be that attractive.

Pretty smile, though.

Maybe you could post us a picture of a woman you know, so we can all see what your taste is in attractiveness, we'll be waiting.. .:lol:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Just scour thru this thread, there is lots to see and plenty of beauty.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

tis the season to play golf........love how she swings her club. :smt007


phpBB [video]

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Carol Vorderman.....UK's "Rear Of The Year" for 2011....


Image



What an ARRRRRRSSSSSE :smt007
:smt007 LOL LOL LOL

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 am

This thread has been going for over 7 years now !

Thanks for all the input, guys & gals !


Image

So for the 25th July, a belated:


Happy 7th Birthday, "Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]" !

And here's to the next 7 !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:33 pm

My first true love.......Lynda Carter (aka.Wonder Woman) :smt007 :smt007


phpBB [video]

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:My first true love.......Lynda Carter (aka.Wonder Woman) :smt007 :smt007


She is lovely !

Strangely, for me, she's more attractive before the transformation than after !

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 pm

promiseland wrote:Just taken yesterday Jimmycool, so is it a deal!? :D
Image

Oh, you don't even have to ask, buddy! Image

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

JimmyCool wrote:
promiseland wrote:Just taken yesterday Jimmycool, so is it a deal!? :D

Oh, you don't even have to ask, buddy! Image


Sorry, but I've kinda lost the gist of this.

You guys swapping girlfriends, or something ?

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 pm

ColinB wrote:
JimmyCool wrote:
promiseland wrote:Just taken yesterday Jimmycool, so is it a deal!? :D

Oh, you don't even have to ask, buddy! Image

Sorry, but I've kinda lost the gist of this.

You guys swapping girlfriends, or something ?

Oh, just check the Trading Girlfriends section:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66

:lol:

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Image

Can anyone tell what kind of branch that is in the upper background? I collect leaves and it has me curious.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Rob wrote:Can anyone tell what kind of branch that is in the upper background? I collect leaves and it has me curious.

Thanks in advance.




From what I can tell, it appears to be a bough branch.

Re: Alizee Pics ! [And Others, Too]

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 am

Rob wrote:
Can anyone tell what kind of branch that is in the upper background? I collect leaves and it has me curious.

Thanks in advance.


its a beaver branch i think not sure my eyes got distracted