Off Topic Messages

Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:45 am

Hi Everyone!

Certainly glad to see JAMIE posting again on here! WOW!!!

Just wanted to share with all...I just returned yesterday from Atlantic City...was able to catch the "ELVIS STORY" six nights! ...and the last night was on front row!

Having seen ELVIS 10 times in concert...JAMIE brings those "Memories" back to life like it was yesterday...not more than 28 years ago...

Oh My...how I miss ELVIS...

...and JAMIE's performance brings it all back..all the different emotions out of me...pure sheer happiness, thrill of his voice, all the ELVIS comments and humor, each and every little move ELVIS made during every song during each decade, so very, very many precious memories and all brought to "LIFE" through JAMIE!

JAMIE is NOT ELVIS...there is ONLY ONE ELVIS...but if you never got the thrill to see ELVIS in concert yourself, I venture to say...JAMIE is as close as one will ever come to see in our lifetime!

ELVIS was A1 Class Act and JAMIE does the show in same format...A1 Class Act...I believe ELVIS would be mighty proud of the "ELVIS STORY!"

I have always felt, ANYONE who ever wanted to see ELVIS should have! And now, I feel ANYONE who missed seeing ELVIS should see JAMIE!

ENJOY!

2Elvis

Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:38 pm

When the show was in Canada at Le Capitole de Quebec they issued 2 special phonecard-size cards for consumptions et cetera.
Are the same type of cards issued for this show in other cities?

Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:07 pm

Luuk

...The only item available (that I'm aware of) is an 8X10 glossy color photo of JAMIE. They were giving them out however, they lasted only 3 nights...

Now, I think they may get more and they may sell them...

Hope this answers your question.

2Elvis

Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:15 pm

2Elvis wrote:Luuk

...The only item available (that I'm aware of) is an 8X10 glossy color photo of JAMIE. They were giving them out however, they lasted only 3 nights...

Now, I think they may get more and they may sell them...

Hope this answers your question.

2Elvis

Thank you for the information.
I do collect Elvis Presley phonecards and also "related" such as "Elvis story".
I guess the Canadian cards were specific for the show running there. After the initial 3,000 sold, a second design was issued with 2,000 copies.
Both can be seen on my website.

Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:23 am

Hey Luuk

Are you the same guy from AEK?

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:48 am

For everyone interested...you can go to

http://www.elvisstory.com/intro/fs-intro-ang.html

and view a 4 minute clip of JAMIE AARON KELLEY starring in the "ELVIS STORY" playing at Harrah's in Atlantic City until the 30th of September!

2Elvis