Off Topic Messages

More Classic Cartoons on DVD

Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:35 pm

October 25th will see two great releases:

ImageImage

Tom

Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:02 pm

YAY! I've always loved Tom and Jerry and Bugs! To this day, my stepdad will still sit and watch Tom and Jerry.......he loves 'em!

*is thinking that he might have already solved his problem of finding a Christmas present for his stepdad*.....LOL

Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:13 pm

Tony,
They are timeless. I've just introduced my 5-year-old to both Tom & Jerry and Bugs Bunny and she loves them.

Tom

Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:22 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Tony,
They are timeless. I've just introduced my 5-year-old to both Tom & Jerry and Bugs Bunny and she loves them.

Tom

That's great! There's just not a lot of stuff (besides cartoons like this) on television worh watching nowadays.........thanks for the heads-up, dude!

I'll keep a lookout at my local Wal-Mart for it!

(BTW, I just bought the new DVD set of the third season of the Dukes of Hazzard and I love it!)

Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:33 am

Tom, on your recommendation I picked up Vol's 1 and 2 of Looney Toons......my 4 year old son and I watch them CONSTANTLY!!!!! Thanks!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:32 pm

Isn't it cool seeing their reaction to these classics. I just sat and watched my daughter as she saw her first Roadrunner cartoon. She loved it and she's not a big cartoon fan, other than Dora. The really cool thing was she said that she absolutely loved the music. Thank you Carl Stalling!!!

Tom

Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:49 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Isn't it cool seeing their reaction to these classics. Tom