Off Topic Messages

12 Threads

Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:52 pm

By TINC, and he says I need a life.

He says, dishonestly, that I claim all the attention for others work and here he is, still like a little puppy dog trotting from post to post for a pat on the back. Sad.

He said I do not belong here. ?????

Well TINC, keep up your antics and I'll post ten threads here to every one of yours. Then where would you be? Why with all your celebrity friends of course. LOL

ONLY Kidding!

I have far more important adult things to do than look at toys and puppets. Just feeling a little mischievous folks pay me no mind:-) Goodnight.

For TINC http://disney

Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:57 pm

The difference is that not one of my threads is arrogantly boasting about all the wonderful things I do for Elvis and taking credit for other's accomplishments. You're an ass, plain and simple. End of story.

Tom

P.S. As usual, you misconstrue the truth. I never said you didn't belong in the Off Topic section, idiot. I said most of your posts should be in the Elvis in the Media section. Damn, can't you do anything right? I guess you were too busy thinking about your next visit to a statue of a 12-year-old boy.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:14 pm

TYPICAL.

Lying as usual.

Just as I expected you would.

Mission accomplished...again.

Strange you can never point out exactly where I claim something dishonestly. We are all waiting.....c'mon find the bone little puppy dog. YOUR audience is waiting!

EDIT. Just remembered, didn't you say I did not fit in here?

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:16 pm

You constantly take credit for the words and work of others. I know it, you know, everyone knows it. As usual, I've grown bored with you and your increasing attempts at attention. Not on my dime, Magoo.

Tom

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:17 pm

TINC, You have examples? C'mon be a man!

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:23 pm

You took full credit as the reason for the Tupelo statue and that's just not true and you know it. Now, you're doing the same thing re: the Memphis airport. You mention every single little article or interview withan arrogance and have made comments that you do more for Elvis memory than anyone else. That is a bold faced lie. We all have done things in the past and continue to do so, but don't need to feed our pathetic ego's by announcing it to everyone. I'm through giving you the publicity you so desperately desire. We've done this time and time again. No more.

Tom

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:36 pm

It was a letter from me to The Mayor of Tupelo, Larry K Otis that got the Statue of "Elvis at 13" Commissioned. Verifiable FACT.

The first article in the Memphis journal about the Elvis Airport was because I contacted Scott Shepard about it by e-mail in 2001 and telephone. Verifiable Fact.

I mention newspaper articles matter of factly. Only fools like you see that as arrogance

Do you really think a few like you and your cronies are the only Elvis fans I am in contact with.......get a grip man!

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:44 pm

Tom

Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:00 am

TINC, That is your usual response, when you are cornered.

People are beginning to notice.

Yes, I am usually polite when dealing with people. Old fashioned I know.
But on the whole, it works.

I subsequently met Scott, a very nice young man, in Tupelo June 2002, and we keep in contact by e-mail.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:39 am

Thank God you made a transatlantic phone call to badger that journalist into printing the name "spectacle." That's the important thing.

DJC

Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:00 am

Last edited by elvissessions on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:30 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Thank God you made a transatlantic phone call to badger that journalist into printing the name "spectacle." That's the important thing.

DJC

Doc, just another another example of your inability to be completely honest. I POLITELY requested recognition for a great idea. Warmly greeted by a great number of real Elvis Presley fans.

Covering the 25th Anniversary of Elvis's death, a reporter with the "Irish Star" newspaper, asked me in disbelief, "Do you mean to tell me out of all the hundreds of millions of Elvis fans in the world you were the only one to come up with the idea for a statue of Elvis, in the town he was BORN in?".

The Doc was busy describing jumpsuits dates to a rapt audience of six...well maybe sixty:-)

elvissessions, you are making a fool of yourself for nothing. I may be making a fool of myself for something:-) See

http://www.airliners.net/news/index.new ... %20Presley%

Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:16 pm

Ah Maury......glad to see that you're still walking on the water. May I suggest you try walking across the waters off the gulf coast of Florida - it's quite lovely there this time of the year :D

Last edited by Big Boss Man on Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:47 pm

Big Boss Man, Well Irish Bob is busy saving Africa, and Irish Bono the whole world, so I'm stuck with the more mundane tasks:-(

But I have TINC to help me, he'll be along soon...birds of a feather. LOL

EDIT: We had a killer whale (Orca) in a river here in Ireland, it was apparently lost. It became known as as, Dopey Dick. Lots of them about around here too:-)

My regards to a cousin living with her family in Daytona Beach, somewhere?

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:16 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:Well Irish Bob is busy saving Africa, and Irish Bono the whole world, so I'm stuck with the more mundane tasks

Just another prime example of your incredible over-inflated ego. The truly sad part is that that you honestly believe that you are on the same level as these men.
The article you posted only proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you do all of this to get attention for YOURSELF. It's NOT about getting publicity for yourself, moron. The true measure of a man is gauged by what he does for others WITHOUT asking for anything in return. You obviously need the attention which, in my opinion, taints everything that you do. You're a pathetic shell of a man who uses what little good you do do for Elvis, as a perverted means to build up your own wretched self-esteem. You do all of this for you, not Elvis's memory. How sad is that?!

Tom

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:22 pm

Last edited by elvissessions on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:25 pm

elvissessions.com wrote:.........but he seems to have himself utterly fooled.

Bet that wasn't hard.

Tom

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:38 pm

Dimwits:-) Of course I am well aware of making a fool of myself. Although some here are far better at it than I am.

Yes, My enormous ego NEEDS the attention of a dozen or so fools.... so keep it up lads..I'm Counting on You. LOL

At least I have a plan. LOL.

Last edited by MauriceinIreland on Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:42 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:At least I have a plan. LOL.

Plan: Annoy the Hell out of everyone I can while trying to make myself sound important......................................then die.

Congrats, Dicksmack, the first part is complete. Next!

Tom

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:50 pm

TINC, I tire of your limited wit.

http://disney Always makes a fool of you.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:56 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:TINC, I tire of your limited wit.

Well, Dingus, if you need a good laugh, just go back and read some of your posts.

Tom

P.S. When I need a hearty laugh:Image

Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:00 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:At least I have a plan

So did the captain of the Titanic, but now he sleeps with the fishes.

Are you sure I can't persuade you to take that Florida vacation?

Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:12 pm

Big Boss Man, Far too hot! and the scenery is flat in Florida. Disneyland is for TINC.

But you know, I know the Captain of the Titanic, he is alive and well living in the UK, as Bernard Hill;-)

http://www.southernscribe.com/zine/land ... tupelo.htm

Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:50 pm

MauriceinIreland wrote:Disneyland is for TINC.

If I want Goofy, I just read your posts.

Tom

Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:48 am

Fifteen threads by TINC the attention seeker now.

Here where he said I do not fit in!

Of course not.........there's hardly any room left for another :(

http://disney