Off Topic Messages

Is it just me.....(part 2)

Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:19 pm

or is this just nasty?:

Brittany shows off her new bod

Tom

Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:30 pm

I don't know about the clothes...but damn I actually think she looks good. She will be heavy though.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:14 pm

genesim wrote:I don't know about the clothes...but damn I actually think she looks good.

Of course you do, she's breathing isn't she? :wink:

Tom

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:48 pm

Hey I've had a dead f*** before...yuk yuk..:twisted:

Like Pizza though...when its bad its still pretty good.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:53 pm

No, this is nasty - a true new "low":

Man Arrested For Allegedly Hiding In Women's Toilet
Suspect Charged With Criminal Trespass

UPDATED: 10:09 am EDT June 29, 2005

BOSTON -- Truth really was stranger than fiction in New Hampshire where a man was arrested for allegedly being inside a women's room toilet.

NewsCenter 5's Ed Harding reported that summer vacationers were disgusted when a man was discovered hiding inside a toilet in the women's room at a rest stop along the Kancamagus Highway near Carroll City. Police said he was in the waste tank beneath a log cabin restroom.

Authorities said Gary Moody, 45, of Gardiner, Maine, somehow got inside a toilet in the women's restroom and stayed there undetected as women used the restroom until a young girl detected him. The teen apparently walked into the restroom and looked down into the toilet and saw Moody looking back up at her.

Police were called in to flush him out.

"It's a very filthy environment and before we put anybody in contact with him we wanted to decontaminate him. We treated him exactly like he was hazardous material," Capt. John Hebert of the Carroll City Sheriff's Department said. "I started in this business in 1980 and I have never in my career encountered anybody in this type of a situation."

Moody was charged with criminal trespassing in and was freed on bail. A court date of July 19 was scheduled in North Conway, N.H.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:55 pm

No tail is worth that!

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:56 pm

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/46 ... etail.html

I forgot: the link has the "video"...of the local news footage, that is! :shock:

Re: Is it just me.....(part 2)

Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:22 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:or is this just nasty?:

Brittany shows off her new bod

Tom

YEP.....Nasty .....TINC.. if it was not for a woman who carried you , there would be no TINC on the messageboard...would you have spoke of your mother like this..some respect please :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:30 am

Well, that exact image can be seen outside any trailer park in the country. Remember......you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but......

Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:39 am

I am still trying to figure out what is so bad about this pic? Are there any more shots so I can see uh...what you are speaking of Tom?

Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:32 pm

Scatter wrote:Well, that exact image can be seen outside any trailer park in the country. Remember......you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but......

Scat'...! Man alive: what kind of talk is that on messageboard dedicated to the recordings of a man who came from the "wrong side of the tracks" in a shotgun shack in Tupelo, Mississippi? :roll:

She's southern, tried and true: born in Louisiana, and went to high school in McComb, Mississippi.

"Better not mess with the U.S. Male..." :lol:

That said, it is a little tacky. But somehow it kind of works. Kinda. Sorta.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:03 pm

genesim wrote:I am still trying to figure out what is so bad about this pic? Are there any more shots so I can see uh...what you are speaking of Tom?

Geno,
It was just a joke. However, I do think she looks like a typical trailer park skank (Sam, told me what they look like).

Tom

P.S. Someone sent me one of your baby picures:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:19 pm

Come on!! Is that a real picture??? LOL

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:07 pm

I'm sure that's real as I'm sure I have that issue.

you think they look fake ?

Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:11 pm

Steve_M wrote:you think they look fake ?

Are we bact to talking about Brittney??

Tom

Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:48 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
genesim wrote:I am still trying to figure out what is so bad about this pic? Are there any more shots so I can see uh...what you are speaking of Tom?

Geno,
It was just a joke. However, I do think she looks like a typical trailer park skank (Sam, told me what they look like).

Tom

P.S. Someone sent me one of your baby picures:

TINC....are you sure thats not MC ..look at them ears.. and the eyes.. boy no wonder he needs those glasses :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:39 pm

Tom -

Getting back to the original picture, I don't really keep up with these things, but is she, as they say 'with child' ?

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:49 pm

Either that or the skank just ate a basketball.

Tom
Last edited by Tom in North Carolina on Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:13 pm

Geno, you must be a bit on the non-fussy side of the ....um....whatever it is you would be on that has a non-fussy side.

It ain't just her, but any woman. Whoever said that women are at their most beautiful when they are up the duff had to having a laugh.

Ladies and Britney I'm sorry, but I've never seen this at all in this way. You're .....well, you're......oh gee....I ummm.....I kinda found myself going down this hole and out of a choice of taking one of two tools, the shovel or the ladder, I didn't bring the ladder.....oh dear....hang on....what I'm trying to say is that I disagree, you're not your most beautiful when in this condition, but you are still beautiful, just not your most.

Aww blimey, it was a compromise between getting a severe ass kicking or being fed my food through a tube for the rest of my natural.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:23 pm

Steve,
What the Hell was that??

Tom

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:35 pm

Sorry Tom, I'm suffering from a bad dose of Colganituss.

I couldn't see what I was writing, had really bad vision as if wearing a jug of water over each eye.
I found myself carrying on as I felt under the illusion that everyone must love what I type simply because I myself love what I type.
I kept re-doing the last bit over and over because I found myself including a hyper-link at the bottom of my post for no apparent reason what-so-ever.

I've been onto the doctor and he says to face Holland or if not any direction so long as it's not Ireland.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:47 pm

ColinB wrote:Tom -

Getting back to the original picture, I don't really keep up with these things, but is she, as they say 'with child' ?

Wonderfully dry, Colin! :D :D :D :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:48 pm

A cruel person would say she has the gait and girth of our boy on the final tour....

And I would slap that man. :wink:

Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:20 am

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:
Scatter wrote:Well, that exact image can be seen outside any trailer park in the country. Remember......you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but......

Scat'...! Man alive: what kind of talk is that on messageboard dedicated to the recordings of a man who came from the "wrong side of the tracks" in a shotgun shack in Tupelo, Mississippi? :roll:

Whoa.....I say WHOA dere, boy (spoken in my most authentic FogHorn LegHorn accent). I reckin you mighta be one-a dem uppity Yankees or ferriners......but I live so deep in da American South dat if'n grits wuz gold, I'd be I'd-a be livin' large in a doublewide and sportin' a new pair-a overalls........

That said, it is a little tacky. But somehow it kind of works. Kinda. Sorta.

I am deeply disturbed by this statement........ :wink:

Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:15 am

What's wrong with trailer parks ?

Perhaps I should ask "What is a trailer in the US ?"

I learn to do this after talking about pushing a trolley around a supermarket. You US folks say cart and a trolley is like a tram or coach.

What did the poor kid from Tupelo have parked behind Graceland when he was a multimillionaire ?