Off Topic Messages

Re: Is it just me.......

Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:59 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:or is Jennifer Wilbanks (the infamous Runaway Bride) just butt-ugly??

Tom

Well she certainly didn't custom-order her looks, but neither does she have to bug her eyes out like that or accentuate her ET-neck with the pearl necklace. Poor thing doesn't stand a chance being dissected by the guys here, and remind me never to post a picture of myself. :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:15 am

Boy she is really homely. Can't believe a guy would want get involved with that. I can't imagine hooking up with someone who is ugly. Life is too short. You have to question some people's taste. Could he not find anything better?

Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:50 pm

looks aside,
that Wilbanks women commited a crime in making a bogus 911 call about being kidnapped. For that she should be prosecuted.

Thousands of taxpayer dollars and manhours was spent to search for her stupid ass.

For that she should be fined.

Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:19 pm

I can't imagine hooking up with someone who is ugly.

There is very little uglies like me can do to change that side of ourselves, unless we have almost unlimited credit with a surgeon.

Sometimes pictures don't do a person much justice when the image of them is only a small fraction of who and what they are.

But I understand about first impressions and stuff like that and that it can take sometime to get to know someone so until then how a person looks is really all most people have for a while.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:20 am

Me wrote:Boy she is really homely. Can't believe a guy would want get involved with that. I can't imagine hooking up with someone who is ugly. Life is too short. You have to question some people's taste. Could he not find anything better?

To quote Seinfeld......"Just when I think you couldn't possibly be more shallow.......you manage to drain a little more out of the pool" :wink: