Off Topic Messages

Is it just me.......

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:12 pm

or is Jennifer Wilbanks (the infamous Runaway Bride) just butt-ugly??

Tom

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:22 pm

YES!

Jay Leno says never trust a woman who has white showing all the way around the pupil! It's crazy eye!

It's a pisspoor commentary on our society when this ditzy woman gets hours and hours of media coverage and $$$ for a book deal and movie deal to tell her story.

The guy she was supposed to marry is an idiot.
He was on Hannity & Combs saying how the neighbors and community rallied to support him and bring casserole dishes and comfort him while she was missing.
THEN he said, "People came together in time of crisis. It was like 9/11. I had my own mini-9/11."

What a turd.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:33 pm

If she left me I'd be dancing in the streets! :wink:

She's a dog and he's a pussy!! :wink:

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:34 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:YES!
Jay Leno says never trust a woman who has white showing all the way around the pupil! It's crazy eye!

And what's the deal with that neck? She looks like E.T.

Tom

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:36 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:And what's the deal with that neck? She looks like E.T.

Pity she didn't 'phone home' and save all that police time and money! :evil:

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:40 pm

well, she did phone....911 police emergency number and report a fake kidnapping.

which of course, prompted her fiance to experience his own mini-9/11.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:43 pm

:lol:

Damn that face is scary...but in a nice kinky way. :wink:

*update* SMACK SMACK

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:12 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:YES!

.... It's a pisspoor commentary on our society when this ditzy woman gets hours and hours of media coverage and $$$ for a book deal and movie deal to tell her story.

The guy she was supposed to marry is an idiot.
He was on Hannity & Combs saying how the neighbors and community rallied to support him and bring casserole dishes and comfort him while she was missing.
THEN he said, "People came together in time of crisis. It was like 9/11. I had my own mini-9/11."

What a turd.

Yes, and the news media (especially the three networks and the perky Katie Couric) wonder why people hold them in contempt.
The ever perky Katie ought to be ashamed of herself for getting involved in interviewing Wilbanks.
NBC (and the ever perky Katie) should've told Wilbanks where she could go.

Maybe her idiot husband-to-be ought to repeat his comments (mentioned above) to the families of 9/11. They went through a whole lot more.
If he had any brains, he would've dropped her like a hot potato when he learned that she lied.

Considering how Wilbanks had lied to people, how could he even trust her to be honest with him (especially since she was too much of a coward to be honest with him in the first place).
Wilbanks needs to be taught a lesson. Unfortunately, some people still think the world of her.

To answer your question, Tom, she turned ugly in my book when she was exposed as a liar - and a coward.

Tom (from Ohio)

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:19 pm

Look, guys, the whole world can't just revolve around the beautiful people, can it ?

We uglies have our moments too !

Leave the girl be !

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:49 pm

ColinB wrote:Look, guys, the whole world can't just revolve around the beautiful people, can it ?

We uglies have our moments too !

Leave the girl be !

WORD!

Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:17 pm

genesim wrote:WORD!

FUGLY!!

Tom

Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:21 pm

That's an excellent word Tom! :lol:

Geoff

Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:46 pm

Yeah, and that ugly dizzbag is running straight to the (Wil)bank. Crazy world.........

Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:05 am

Hey, c'mon, we can't go down this road, can we ?

I gotta side with Colin on this one. I can see 20 years time us fuglies are gonna be burnt at the stake along with drowning for witches returning if this keeps up and becomes mainstream thinking.

We don't try to be fugly, or butt ugly or bugly, or whatever, it's just what we have and we just try to do the best with it. We don't claim to be otherwise or that we're something we're not or anything like that. We still have other qualities we can offer and those should be judged on a basis that doesn't have to include our looks into the equation.

Tis true that people can also be bad people and be ugly and the two things aren't linked in that respect either.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:17 am

Steve_M wrote:Hey, c'mon, we can't go down this road, can we ?

I gotta side with Colin on this one. I can see 20 years time us fuglies are gonna be burnt at the stake along with drowning for witches returning if this keeps up and becomes mainstream thinking.

We don't try to be fugly, or butt ugly or bugly, or whatever, it's just what we have and we just try to do the best with it. We don't claim to be otherwise or that we're something we're not or anything like that. We still have other qualities we can offer and those should be judged on a basis that doesn't have to include our looks into the equation.

Tis true that people can also be bad people and be ugly and the two things aren't linked in that respect either.

Steve..some of us still have hair :) , but TINC..we cant judge till we see your picture, so c`mon boy.. lets see your ugly mug then we can judge your comments about others :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:22 am

Wilbanks is definitely fugly, but she does have a nice rack. If you're drunk and had a brown paper bag, you could have a fun time with her upper body. :D

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:32 am

She does have quite the neck on her doesn't she? "It's called rubberneckin' baby and that's all right with me."

Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:18 am

Rusty Martin* wrote:Steve..some of us still have hair :) , but TINC..we cant judge till we see your picture, so c`mon boy.. lets see your ugly mug then we can judge your comments about others :wink:

:cry: My baldness is my best feature :cry:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:40 pm

Steve_M wrote:
Rusty Martin* wrote:Steve..some of us still have hair :) , but TINC..we cant judge till we see your picture, so c`mon boy.. lets see your ugly mug then we can judge your comments about others :wink:

:cry: My baldness is my best feature :cry:

Thats not what I heard :oops: :wink:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:59 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote: but TINC..we cant judge till we see your picture, so c`mon boy.. lets see your ugly mug then we can judge your comments about others

No problem at all:

What?? My mom says I'm cute.

Tom

Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:04 pm

Why Tom, you're beautiful, I'm so jealous.

At first I was shocked but then realised you had posted the picture the wrong way up.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:09 pm

Steve,
Actually, that's an old picture. Since I hit 40, I've changed a little bit:

Tom

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:03 pm

Yeah, those tinted contact lenses do make a difference.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:41 pm

Tom -

Don't venture out when there's lightning about !

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:48 pm

ColinB wrote:Don't venture out when there's lightning about !

Now Colin, that would just be stupid! Do I look like someone who would do something stupid??

Tom