The fat bloke from Seinfeld
11%

Total votes : 27

Who is quasar3???

Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:20 pm

Sorry I was bored! :wink:

Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:55 pm

I vote Rosemary Alden and her assorted, many personalities! :wink:
Last edited by minni1 on Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:13 pm

It"s me...

(Got rid of that poll...next)

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:34 am

I voted for Lamar Fike, but only because my first choice wasn't listed.

I really think its Jerry Lee Lewis. After failing to assasinate Elvis in 1976, he tried to kill the musical gates with his car.
Now he's trying to assasinate Elvis' character on the forum. Jerry Lee is in a feisty mood, as he's taken on just about every forum poster he can find, and he keeps on swingin' ... I respect his endurance and tenacity.

My second choice would be Engelbert, who must be pissed off at being called a "whining old fruit".

My third choice would be 'Priscilla Beaulieu, who is seriously pissed at being compared to The Joker.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:40 am

He's a b***h, who needs to be b***h slapped!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:38 am

TCB TED wrote:I voted for Lamar Fike, but only because my first choice wasn't listed.

I really think its Jerry Lee Lewis. After failing to assasinate Elvis in 1976, he tried to kill the musical gates with his car.
Now he's trying to assasinate Elvis' character on the forum. Jerry Lee is in a feisty mood, as he's taken on just about every forum poster he can find, and he keeps on swingin' ... I respect his endurance and tenacity.

My second choice would be Engelbert, who must be pissed off at being called a "whining old fruit".

My third choice would be 'Priscilla Beaulieu, who is seriously pissed at being compared to The Joker.

lol Its gotta be Fike.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:20 am

Last edited by elvissessions on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:53 am

It's Michael Jackson.

After searching google for Free Easy Child Companions he saw FECC and clicked on the link.

Note also that he has only started posting after his engagement at the Santa Monica Court House has finished.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:32 pm

ha Steve.

For Jackson, FECC also stands for
a Freak Erasing his Complexion with Cosmetic surgery

Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:26 pm

Who is quasar3? He is the depressive moron who speaks thru his arrse.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:30 pm

Bottom line is who gives a crap who this asswipe is. We've seen his/her kind come and go a thousand times. Stop feeding their ego and their gone faster than a free buffet in front of Lamar Fike.

Tom

Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:55 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote: .... We've seen his/her kind come and go a thousand times. Stop feeding their ego and their gone faster than a free buffet in front of Lamar Fike.

Tom

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom (from Ohio)

Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:58 pm

I think it's possible that Tom from Ohio is really Tom from North Carolina.

Of course, i think that because I'm Tom from Poughkeepsie

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:11 pm

That's it!!!! We've warned you time and time again. One more slip up and you're out of the Tom from...... club. Think we're kidding?? TRY US!!!!!!!!

Tom

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:24 pm

Jesse Garon wrote:I think it's possible that Tom from Ohio is really Tom from North Carolina.

Of course, i think that because I'm Tom from Poughkeepsie

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice try Tom (or Jesse Garon). :)

I have lived in Ohio all my life (I'm 41).

Tom in North Carolina and I are two different people.

As for the idea that TINC and Tom (from Ohio) are the same person - believe me, I could not pull off a scam like that.

Tom (from Ohio)

Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:25 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:That's it!!!! We've warned you time and time again. One more slip up and you're out of the Tom from...... club. Think we're kidding?? TRY US!!!!!!!!

Tom

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You tell him Tom! :lol:

Tom (from Ohio)

Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:15 pm

Tom,

I did Tom (from Ohio)

Tom in North Carolina

Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:23 am

And I'm actualy Tom (from Asia). Full name: Tom CD King
Can I join the club?

Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:26 am

hounddawgs6499 wrote:
Tom in North Carolina wrote:That's it!!!! We've warned you time and time again. One more slip up and you're out of the Tom from...... club. Think we're kidding?? TRY US!!!!!!!!

Tom

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You tell him Tom! :lol:

Tom (from Ohio)

"I'll tell him. You tell me to tell him and I'll tell him"
:wink:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:41 am

Scatter -
Does that mean it's time for a Tonto Bar?

Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:02 pm

I've got a horse, I've got a gun, I'm going out and have some fun..I am telling you galloot..don't step on my blue suede boots..
Yipi-aye-yea...

Tom (from Asia)

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:07 pm

CD King wrote:I've got a horse, I've got a gun, I'm going out and have some fun..I am telling you galloot..don't step on my blue suede boots..
Yipi-aye-yea...Tom (from Asia)

Tom (from Asia),
We were just about to let you in. Then we heard that!

Tom

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:27 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
CD King wrote:I've got a horse, I've got a gun, I'm going out and have some fun..I am telling you galloot..don't step on my blue suede boots..
Yipi-aye-yea...Tom (from Asia)

Tom (from Asia),
We were just about to let you in. Then we heard that!

Tom

Don't blame Tom, Tom.

Steve Allen made him do it.

:roll:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:35 pm

Tom (from Graceland),
I wasn't blaming Tom, Tom. I was simply warning Tom, Tom. Tom should know better, Tom, and you can tell Tom that Tom said so.

Tom (no, the other one)

P.S. Another Tom has been cast out of the club for sheer ignorance:

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:06 pm

There sure is a lot of Tom Toming going on.....