Off Topic Messages

Are the original people still running this site

Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am

I Just like to know.

Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:01 am

goldrecords -

Here is the Board of Management:

Doctor Carpenter
Johnny Savage
Lilly Savage
Carolyn
Kylan
Jake
Sam
KEV

[One of those is definitely wrong - The Management]

Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:45 am

I bow to your graciousness Mr Colin B for putting me in with such esteemed company! :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:48 am

ColinB wrote:goldrecords -

Here is the Board of Management:

Doctor Carpenter
Johnny Savage
Lilly Savage
Carolyn
Kylan
Jake
Sam
KEV

[One of those is definitely wrong - The Management]


Yes one is wrong.

me.

but i'm always wrong!!! :D

Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:54 am

The people running this site are still running this site.

You may have seen myself and Jordan with admin status, but this is for maintenance purposes only as the site is quite a way from being run in the way it is wished on the server and database.

I'm supposed to be off and taking a long break, well that was the plan, but as soon as I've done all i can to get everything on here back to how it was with regard the posts and threads and PM's my status will revert back from "admin" to "normal" and things will be nice and cosy just as they were for you Curtis :wink:

Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:18 pm

Steve_M wrote:The people running this site are still running this site.

You may have seen myself and Jordan with admin status, but this is for maintenance purposes only as the site is quite a way from being run in the way it is wished on the server and database.

I'm supposed to be off and taking a long break, well that was the plan, but as soon as I've done all i can to get everything on here back to how it was with regard the posts and threads and PM's my status will revert back from "admin" to "normal" and things will be nice and cosy just as they were for you Curtis :wink:


Before you go...please try and sort something out for us on AOL, for the chatroom :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:38 pm

Carolyn -

You wrote:
Glad to see your avatar back Col, you had me worried there for a minute.....


Strange how my dropping the avatar went virtually unnoticed for months.

But when I [briefly] displayed a different one, it upset people !

And how did you know my bestest friends called me Col ?

As for Lilly Savage, I keep forgetting TV isn't available down there except in the big urban conurbations !

Here she is, anyway:

Image
Last edited by ColinB on Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:54 pm

Colin

you wrote:Strange how my dropping the avatar went virtually unnoticed for months.

I didn't even recognize it was you without that avatar.

Re: Are the original people still running this site

Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:52 pm

goldrecords2002@yahoo.com wrote:I Just like to know.


Some thing are better left unknown, sort of like people who have multiple alias's :wink:

Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:32 pm

I thought genesim said there was a change in management or something..... and that is why he came back to the board.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:37 pm

ColinB wrote:Carolyn -

You wrote:
Glad to see your avatar back Col, you had me worried there for a minute.....


Strange how my dropping the avatar went virtually unnoticed for months.

But when I [briefly] displayed a different one, it upset people !

And how did you know my bestest friends called me Col ?

As for Lilly Savage, I keep forgetting TV isn't available down there except in the big urban conurbations !

Here she is, anyway:

Image


He you mean Col :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:39 am

Rusty -

You wrote:
He you mean Col


Well, the Lilly Savage personna is female, isn't it ?

Don't give the game away !

Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:55 am

No, the original people do NOT run this MB. Adam and Eve died years ago :wink:

Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:19 am

Scatter wrote:No, the original people do NOT run this MB. Adam and Eve died years ago :wink:


HA HA :lol:

good one Scat.

I actually laughed out loud
a literal lol


cousin Scatter.

Cause we're all cousins..that's what I believe...
because we're all children of Adam and Eve


re: original people -
a few Neanderthals do come here to post. :roll:

Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:17 pm

Hey Colin...........That picture of your daughter is a real eye opener. Have you found her a husband yet :shock:

Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:25 pm

Colin.....I did not want Carolyne thinking all us uk females look as good as that :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Are the original people still running this site

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:23 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
goldrecords2002@yahoo.com wrote:I Just like to know.


Some thing are better left unknown, sort of like people who have multiple alias's :wink:


BBM,
Between Simplekins and elvisgirl, there are about 15 different posters right there.

Tom